Noise quotes67 noise quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Disturbing the peace? I got thrown out of a window! What's the fuckin' charge for getting pushed out of a moving car, huh? Jaywalking?”
“The biggest trouble with her is the noise.”
“If you must make a noise, make it quietly.”
I want to share something with you. “Like the masses, I was in awe. When I first laid eyes on all the things you are. I heard that speech, I knew we’d make noise. I just thought it’d be in the streets.
“- Maria Corvier: While I'm dancing, people will be eating?
- Tom Culdane: Well, after all, how much noise do people make eating?
- Maria Corvier: Crunching celery, drinking soup, talking. Oh, no, Mr. Culdane, I'm sorry, it's impossible.”
“There's a lot of noise in the world, and the Internet magnifies that energy.”
“- Rachel Jansen: Rachel Jansen from the front desk, whats going on up there, we're getting calls about a woman crying hysterically.
- Peter Bretter: Yeah, y'know, I hear it too, it sounds like she's having a tough time, I think it's coming from the floor above me.
- Rachel Jansen: You're on the top floor.
- Peter Bretter: I'll try to keep it down.”
“I'll be in my bedroom making no noise and pretending I don't exist.”
“A burpsnart? It's simple. You just start with a burp, then you sniff with a sneeze, you get the going, and that triggers a fart, always.”
“Dabu! Could you make your dining experience a little less obtrusive?”
“- Eddie Hall: I don't understand how anybody can live at the beach. Those waves crashing and flopping all the time - drive me crazy.
- Arthur Relyea: I'm with you, Eddie. I like the sound of traffic when I'm sleeping.”
“- Lenny Feder: Lamonsoff, it's 5 in the morning. Can you kill the dog now?
- Eric Lamonsoff: Thinking about it.”
“Kurt, he was hyper, full of energy, always busy, y'know, jumping off of things, knocking things over - anything that would have to do with being a normal child.”
“Some sights that I saw was really spooky that it gave me goosepimples. That felt like cold hands touching the back of my neck, and it could have been the dead coming for me or something. I remember this guy, his name was... Blackjack. He died. He only had one leg, and he died. And I think that was Blackjack making those noises.”
“- Casey's Father: Females are smarter than the males. But you know that, it's like humans. Females use their nose to stay alive. They make sure they have cover. They always remember they're trying to stay alive. Bucks go off by themselves. Bucks get dumb during mating season.
- Five-Year-Old Casey: Boys make too much noise.”
- Dr. Raymond Stantz: Are you troubled by strange noises in the middle of the night?
- Dr. Egon Spengler: Do you experience feelings of dread in your basement or attic?
- Dr. Peter Venkman: Have you or your family ever seen a spook, spectre or ghost?
- Dr. Raymond Stantz: If the answer is "yes", then don't wait another minute. Pick up the phone... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Grandfather Disguisey: When you were on the roof, did you hear something like this?
- Pistachio Disguisey: Yes exactly that! But without the pain on my face. We have a clue!”
“- Melissa: What's that humming noise?
- Space Ace: Beethoven's Fifth.”