Dancing quotes310 dancing quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I don't scratch my head unless it itches and I don't dance unless I hear some music.”
“Things danced on the screen do not look the way they do on the stage.”
“Just because I like ballet doesn't mean I'm a poof, you know.”
“For me, I'm a dancer first. I could be the President of the United States, and I will always be a dancer, first and foremost.”
“People who can dance and sing are often very good at comedy.”
“- Dancer Backstage 1: Fuck him! He never picks me!
- Dancer Backstage 2: Honey, I did fuck him and he never picks me either.”
“- Chad Danforth: All right, look, if you wanna play ball, then grab a mitt. But I don't dance.
- Ryan Evans: You don't think dancing takes some game?
- Chad Danforth: You got game?
- Ryan Evans: [smirks] A little.”
“I don't want a childhood, I want to be a ballet dancer.”
“The rumba is the vertical expression of a horizontal wish.”
“If it's got hair, I can ride it. If it's got a beat, I can dance to it.”
“- Billy: So what about your mother? Does she have sex?
- Debbie: No, she's unfulfilled. That's why she dances.
- Billy: She dances instead of sex? Your family's weird!”
“- Raymond Babbitt: Definitely have to dance on my date. Have to learn how to dance. Definitely. Now.
- Charlie Babbitt: Ray, you're not gonna have to dance, but I will teach you sometime.
- Raymond Babbitt: Definitely have to dance with Iris.
- Charlie Babbitt: Sorry I even brought this up. You're right, Ray, you got a date with the only famous...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If you need someone else to say you are a good dancer, you aren’t. ”
“Always something hurts. Somewhere on your body, there’s pain, an ache that comes from pushing beyond what any person was ever meant to do.”
“Of course for any dancer, the higher you fly, the more bone-shattering the landing that inevitable arrives.”
“There’s no better feeling. The truth is you only fly for a second or two before gravity takes back what you tried to steal. Because no matter how hard you work, how strong you are, or how thin you get, gravity always, always wins.”
“Right song, but the wrong girl.”
“- Mike Connor: Hands up!
- Tracy Lord: Oh it's you! Go away.
- Mike Connor: Where are you going?
- Tracy Lord: Some place and dance.
- Mike Connor: But they're dancing in there.
- Tracy Lord: I know but George is frowning at me and I can't dance when anyone frowns at me.”
“Let's get this straight, I am not Nijinsky. I am not Marlon Brando. I am Mrs. Hunter's little boy, Tony, song and dance man.”