Dancing quotes305 dancing quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I don't scratch my head unless it itches and I don't dance unless I hear some music.”
“Things danced on the screen do not look the way they do on the stage.”
“Just because I like ballet doesn't mean I'm a poof, you know.”
“For me, I'm a dancer first. I could be the President of the United States, and I will always be a dancer, first and foremost.”
“People who can dance and sing are often very good at comedy.”
“- Dancer Backstage 1: Fuck him! He never picks me!
- Dancer Backstage 2: Honey, I did fuck him and he never picks me either.”
“- Chad Danforth: All right, look, if you wanna play ball, then grab a mitt. But I don't dance.
- Ryan Evans: You don't think dancing takes some game?
- Chad Danforth: You got game?
- Ryan Evans: [smirks] A little.”
“The rumba is the vertical expression of a horizontal wish.”
“If it's got hair, I can ride it. If it's got a beat, I can dance to it.”
“- Billy: So what about your mother? Does she have sex?
- Debbie: No, she's unfulfilled. That's why she dances.
- Billy: She dances instead of sex? Your family's weird!”
“- Raymond Babbitt: Definitely have to dance on my date. Have to learn how to dance. Definitely. Now.
- Charlie Babbitt: Ray, you're not gonna have to dance, but I will teach you sometime.
- Raymond Babbitt: Definitely have to dance with Iris.
- Charlie Babbitt: Sorry I even brought this up. You're right, Ray, you got a date with the only famous...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Right song, but the wrong girl.”
“- Mike Connor: Hands up!
- Tracy Lord: Oh it's you! Go away.
- Mike Connor: Where are you going?
- Tracy Lord: Some place and dance.
- Mike Connor: But they're dancing in there.
- Tracy Lord: I know but George is frowning at me and I can't dance when anyone frowns at me.”
“Let's get this straight, I am not Nijinsky. I am not Marlon Brando. I am Mrs. Hunter's little boy, Tony, song and dance man.”
“- Gabrielle Gerard: Tony, can you and I really dance together?
- Tony Hunter: I don't know. Let's find out.”
“When I dance with you, I want to dance with all of you. I don't want your brain to be somewhere else.”
“I used to know a whole lot of dances. The-the-the-eh- the flea hop, and-and, what's the - eh - the black bottom, the variety drag. I don't, I don't know, I just don't seem to have any time any more. I have so many things to do.”
“Oh, well. What's a royal ball? After all, I suppose it would be frightfully dull, and-and-and boring, and-and completely... Completely wonderful.”
“The thing about acting is you have to wait to be asked to the dance.”
“I always say there's something about Latin men. For one thing, they can dance. For another thing - what's your telephone number?”