Dancing quotes312 dancing quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I don't scratch my head unless it itches and I don't dance unless I hear some music.”
“Things danced on the screen do not look the way they do on the stage.”
“Just because I like ballet doesn't mean I'm a poof, you know.”
“Dancing. Everything else is bullshit!”
“For me, I'm a dancer first. I could be the President of the United States, and I will always be a dancer, first and foremost.”
“People who can dance and sing are often very good at comedy.”
“- Dancer Backstage 1: Fuck him! He never picks me!
- Dancer Backstage 2: Honey, I did fuck him and he never picks me either.”
“- Chad Danforth: All right, look, if you wanna play ball, then grab a mitt. But I don't dance.
- Ryan Evans: You don't think dancing takes some game?
- Chad Danforth: You got game?
- Ryan Evans: [smirks] A little.”
“- Zach: Hey, you wanna dance?
- Magenta: No.
- Zach: Me neither.”
“I don't want a childhood, I want to be a ballet dancer.”
“I am a choreographer. That's what I do. You are cheerleaders. Cheerleaders are dancers who have gone retarded. What you do is a tiny, pathetic subset of dancing. I will attempt to turn your robotic routines into poetry, written with the human body. Follow me, or perish, sweater monkeys.”
“The rumba is the vertical expression of a horizontal wish.”
“If it's got hair, I can ride it. If it's got a beat, I can dance to it.”
“- Billy: So what about your mother? Does she have sex?
- Debbie: No, she's unfulfilled. That's why she dances.
- Billy: She dances instead of sex? Your family's weird!”
“- Raymond Babbitt: Definitely have to dance on my date. Have to learn how to dance. Definitely. Now.
- Charlie Babbitt: Ray, you're not gonna have to dance, but I will teach you sometime.
- Raymond Babbitt: Definitely have to dance with Iris.
- Charlie Babbitt: Sorry I even brought this up. You're right, Ray, you got a date with the only famous...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Gamora-I'm a warrior, an assassin. I don't dance.
Peter Quill-Really? Well, on my planet, we have a legend about people like you. It's called Footloose. And in it, a great hero, named Kevin Bacon, teaches an entire city full of people with sticks up their butts that, dancing, well, is the greatest thing there is.”
“If you need someone else to say you are a good dancer, you aren’t. ”
“Always something hurts. Somewhere on your body, there’s pain, an ache that comes from pushing beyond what any person was ever meant to do.”