Cooking quotes127 cooking quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Robin Hood: Men in Tights
“- Latrine: Raven's egg! Blood of a hen! A little more blood, yes! Eyeballs of a crocodile! Testicles of a newt! I bet he's a transsexual now! Robin of Loxley is handsome and brave. He seeks to regain his family's honor. Little sod could be trouble.
- Prince John: Are you certain?
- Latrine: Certain? You want certain, hire yourself a witch! Me,...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: ¡Three Amigos!
“- Lucky Day: Dusty, how do you like your bat?
- Dusty Bottoms: Medium rare.”
- From the movie: The Wedding Planner
“- Mary Fiore: That's your specialty? Instant macaroni and cheese.
- Massimo: Sì, it is a low-budget wonder. Already today, I've eaten three boxes.”
- La trovi in Actors in real life
“I'm not an amazing cook. But I can follow a recipe!”
- From the movie: Apocalypse Now
“- Chef: I was supposed to go to Paris, study at the Escoffier School. That's when I got my orders. Well, I joined the Navy. Heard they had better food. Cook school, that did it.
- Willard: Oh yeah? How's that?
- Chef: They lined us up in front of a hundred yards of prime rib. All of us, you know, lined up and looking at it. Magnificent meat!...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: The Cowboy Way
“- Waiter at Waldorf Astoria: How would you like your steaks cooked?
- Pepper Lewis: Oh, just knock its horns off, wipe its nasty ass, and chunk it right here on this plate.”
- From the movie: The Menu
“Bread has existed in some form for over 12,000 years, especially amongst the poor. Flour and water. What could be simpler? Even today, grain represents 65% of all agriculture. Fruits and vegetables only 6%. Ancient Greek peasants dipped their stale, measly bread in wine for breakfast. And how did Jesus teach us to pray if not to beg for our...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the TV Series: And Just Like That...
“Big-I remember when you kept your sweaters in the stove.
Carrie-I remember when your hair was black. ”
- From the TV Series: The O.C.
- From the movie: How to Train Your Dragon 2
- From the movie: Sabrina
“Bonjour, mesdames et monsiuers. Yesterday we have learned the correct way how to boil water. Today we will learn the correct way how to crack an egg. Voilà! An egg. Now, an egg is not a stone; it is not made of wood, it is a living thing. It has a heart. So when we crack it, we must not torment it. We must be merciful and execute it quickly,...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Sabrina
“A woman happily in love, she burns the soufflé. A woman unhappily in love, she forgets to turn on the oven.”
- From the movie: Rear Window
- From the movie: A Night in Casablanca
“From now on the essence of this hotel will be speed. If a customer askes you for a three-minute egg, give it to him in two minutes. If he askes you for a two-minute egg, give it to him in one minute. If he askes you for a one-minute egg, give him the chicken and let him work it out for himself!”
“- David: To get even one Michelin star, you have to be like Luke Skywalker. Okay? To get two, you have to be... whoever Alec Guinness was. But if you manage to get three... you're Yoda.
- Sara: Well, what if he's Darth Vader?”
- From the movie: Lethal Weapon 2
“Do you like your chili with or without crushed Oreos?”
- From the movie: Single White Female
- From the movie: Better Off Dead
- From the movie: Ray
“- Marlene: Ray, what did I tell you about cooking in the dark? Are you trying to burn the house down?
- Ray Charles: Think about it, Marlene, what do I need the light for?
- Marlene: Well, you don't need to be cooking anyway. We brought you take out from Oscar's.
- Ray Charles: Well, get your money back. I got fried chicken right here.”
- From the movie: Lethal Weapon
“- Roger Murtaugh (Lethal Weapon): Remarks like that will not get you invited to Christmas dinner.
- Martin Riggs (Lethal Weapon): My luck's changing for the better every day.”
“If you try to start a new restaurant, there are at least a dozen people who will try to have you killed.”
“- Lily: You're the ogre.
- Adam Jones: Yes. But I bake great cakes.”
- From the movie: Lost in Translation
“- Charlotte: That was the worst lunch.
- Bob Harris: So bad. What kind of restaurant makes you cook your own food?”
- From the movie: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
- From the movie: Bridget Jones's Diary
“Well done Bridge, four hours of careful cooking and a feast of blue soup, omelette and marmalade. I think that deserves a toast, don't you? To Bridget, who cannot cook, but who we love, just as she is.”