Cooking quotes123 cooking quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Lucky Day: Dusty, how do you like your bat?
- Dusty Bottoms: Medium rare.”
“- Mary Fiore: That's your specialty? Instant macaroni and cheese.
- Massimo: Sì, it is a low-budget wonder. Already today, I've eaten three boxes.”
“I'm not an amazing cook. But I can follow a recipe!”
“- Chef: I was supposed to go to Paris, study at the Escoffier School. That's when I got my orders. Well, I joined the Navy. Heard they had better food. Cook school, that did it.
- Willard: Oh yeah? How's that?
- Chef: They lined us up in front of a hundred yards of prime rib. All of us, you know, lined up and looking at it. Magnificent meat!...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Waiter at Waldorf Astoria: How would you like your steaks cooked?
- Pepper Lewis: Oh, just knock its horns off, wipe its nasty ass, and chunk it right here on this plate.”
“Bonjour, mesdames et monsiuers. Yesterday we have learned the correct way how to boil water. Today we will learn the correct way how to crack an egg. Voilà! An egg. Now, an egg is not a stone; it is not made of wood, it is a living thing. It has a heart. So when we crack it, we must not torment it. We must be merciful and execute it quickly,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“A woman happily in love, she burns the soufflé. A woman unhappily in love, she forgets to turn on the oven.”
“From now on the essence of this hotel will be speed. If a customer askes you for a three-minute egg, give it to him in two minutes. If he askes you for a two-minute egg, give it to him in one minute. If he askes you for a one-minute egg, give him the chicken and let him work it out for himself!”
“- David: To get even one Michelin star, you have to be like Luke Skywalker. Okay? To get two, you have to be... whoever Alec Guinness was. But if you manage to get three... you're Yoda.
- Sara: Well, what if he's Darth Vader?”
“Do you like your chili with or without crushed Oreos?”
“- Latrine: Raven's egg! Blood of a hen! A little more blood, yes! Eyeballs of a crocodile! Testicles of a newt! I bet he's a transsexual now! Robin of Loxley is handsome and brave. He seeks to regain his family's honor. Little sod could be trouble.
- Prince John: Are you certain?
- Latrine: Certain? You want certain, hire yourself a witch! Me,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Marlene: Ray, what did I tell you about cooking in the dark? Are you trying to burn the house down?
- Ray Charles: Think about it, Marlene, what do I need the light for?
- Marlene: Well, you don't need to be cooking anyway. We brought you take out from Oscar's.
- Ray Charles: Well, get your money back. I got fried chicken right here.”
“- Roger Murtaugh (Lethal Weapon): Remarks like that will not get you invited to Christmas dinner.
- Martin Riggs (Lethal Weapon): My luck's changing for the better every day.”
“If you try to start a new restaurant, there are at least a dozen people who will try to have you killed.”
“- Lily: You're the ogre.
- Adam Jones: Yes. But I bake great cakes.”
“- Charlotte: That was the worst lunch.
- Bob Harris: So bad. What kind of restaurant makes you cook your own food?”
“Well done Bridge, four hours of careful cooking and a feast of blue soup, omelette and marmalade. I think that deserves a toast, don't you? To Bridget, who cannot cook, but who we love, just as she is.”
“- Elsie: I could never make a good pot roast.
- Saul: You need good beef. Argentina has great beef: beef, and Nazis.”
“Being married to a beautiful girl is expensive. Because you also have to hire a cook.”
“Cooking is an expression of who we are and right now we're two stars, both of us. It's a two-star review.”