“Return to Oz” quotes(1985)
Plot – Dorothy Gale has just returned home from Oz and has yet to recover. Her worried parents take her to doctor Worley, who treats her with electroshock. As a result, the clinic catches fire and Dorothy finds herself back in the world of Oz, but this time everything has changed. This is not exactly a children’s movie or, if you want to consider it as such, it is a scary one: without the singing and dancing, it does not have anything to do with its predecessor, the 1939 Victor Fleming movie. As a matter of fact, the best things in this movie are the bad guys.
All actors – Fairuza Balk, Nicol Williamson, Jean Marsh, Piper Laurie, Matt Clark, Michael Sundin, Tim Rose, Sean Barrett, Mak Wilson, Denise Bryer, Brian Henson, Stewart Larangeshow all
“Return to Oz” Quotes 7 quotes
“You will be rather attractive... one day. Not at all beautiful, you understand, but you have a certain... prettiness. Different from my other heads. I believe I'll lock you in the tower for a few years until your head is ready, and then I'll take it.”
“- Jack Pumpkinhead: If his brain's ran down, how can he talk?
- Dorothy: It happens to people all the time, Jack.”
- Dr. Worley: And how did you come back from... Oz?
- Dorothy: With my ruby slippers.
- Dr. Worley: How did they work?
- Dorothy: You put them on and you click your heels three times, and you say: "there's no place like home".
“- Gump: The last thing I remember is walking through the forest and hearing a loud noise. Now, here I am flying through the air. What am I anyway?
- Dorothy: You're a... a thing, with a Gump's head on it. We built you and brought you to life so you can take us to the Nome King; to rescue the Scarecrow.”
“I have always valued my lifelessness.”
“The clinic was hit by lightning and it burned to the ground. Everybody was rescued, except Dr. Worley. He ran in to rescue his machines.”