Head quotes92 head quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I don't scratch my head unless it itches and I don't dance unless I hear some music.”
“When your head says one thing and your whole life says another, your head always loses.”
“The guy was killed in an auto accident! I looked it up! He was driving in the Yukon, in a pink convertible, to visit his brother who's an ex-con named Frances, when a tractor trailer comes along and decapitates him. You know what that mean, it means he doesn't have a head. How am I suppose to write for a guy who doesn't have a head? He's got no...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Why don't you tell your daddy to comb his damn hair, look like some spiders is having a meetin' on his head.”
“I remained too much inside my head, and ended up losing my mind.”
“- Indiana Jones: Nazca Indians used to bind their infants' head with rope to elongate the skull like that.
- Mutt Williams: Why?
- Indiana Jones: Honor the gods.
- Mutt Williams: No, no. God's head is not like that, man.
- Indiana Jones: Depends on who your god is.”
“Was your head shaped like an egg before she hit you?”
“- Valentina: Be careful, he’ll try to get inside your head.
- Derek Zoolander: Don’t worry, it’s closed for business.”
“- Dave: You ever killed a man?
- Andrew: What? No! Have you?
- Dave: In here, loads of times. I'm just saying, you have to be mentally prepared. It could get bloody in there.”
“That's right monkey, play my head!”
“- Pearl Madison: You'll have to forgive Mr. Madison today, he's moving kinda slow. His head's hurting like it's the end of the world.
- Guillermo: You been drinking that cheap ass burgundy, ain't you?”
“Sam Gamgee, your legs are too short, so use your head!”
“I used to have a recurring nightmare that I was headless. I'd be down on the ground looking up at my headless body, watching myself walk around the yard bumping into things, and my parents wouldn't let me in the house because they'd just bought all these antique lamps didn't want me to knock them over, the fuckers. Then the neighborhoodkids...” (continue)(continue reading)
“When somebody shoot you in the head it make you think.”
“- Jay: You're back.
- Kay: No.
- Jay: Then how did you know that his head would grow back?
- Kay: It grows back?”
“If this [points to heart] is empty, this [points to head] doesn't matter.”
“- Larry Valentine: Chuck. What's going on, man?
- Chuck Levine: Brace yourself, Larry. What I'm gonna tell you is pretty rough. They removed your entire body. You're nothing but a head now.
- Larry Valentine: What?
- Chuck Levine: They said that there was enough fat in your head to rebuild you a new body, so they got scientists in the other room...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You ain’t got a forehead you got a five-head.”
“Are those sharks with laser beams attached to their heads?
[Scott Evil nods]”
“- Stacy: Well, don't you want to open your present?
- Wayne Campbell: If it's a severed head, I'm going to be very upset.”