“The Faculty” quotes(1998)
Plot – The Herrington high school has seen better times, but unfortunately now there aren't funds to improve the situation. What's more, students aren't brilliant and they're always in conflict with their parents, until one day they have to face with some extraterrestrial teachers.
All actors – Jordana Brewster, Clea DuVall, Laura Harris, Josh Hartnett, Shawn Hatosy, Salma Hayek, Famke Janssen, Piper Laurie, Christopher McDonald, Bebe Neuwirth, Robert Patrick, Usher Raymond, Jon Stewart, Daniel von Bargen, Elijah Wood, Jon Abrahams, Summer Phoenix, Susan Willis, Pete Janssen, Tina Rodriguez, Danny Masterson, Wiley Wiggins, Harry Jay Knowles, Donna Casey, Louis Black, Eric Jungmann, Chris Viteychuk, Jim Johnston, Libby Villari, Duane Martin, Katherine Willis, Mike Lutz, Douglas Aarniokoski, Quin Arbeitman, Peter Butler, Mardi DeLong, James Douglas, Michelle Fairbanks, Juan Carlos Gregg, Thalia Harithas, Michael Hernandez, Dannie Helen Loraine Knowles, Jarrell Jay Knowles, Jason May, Ray Melendez, Rana Morrison, Matthew Nicklaw, Rick Olmos, Brad Schreiber, Cassandra L. Small, Danny Taylor-Homfeld, Eric Vespe, Mark Edward Waltersshow all
“The Faculty” Quotes 29 quotes
“- Stokely: Body Snatchers is a story somebody made up, dingus. It's located in the fiction section of the library.
- Casey: Yeah, so is Schindler's List.”
“- Miss Burke: I've had complaints from several students that you've sold them mind-altering substances. Now, do you wanna talk to me about it, or take it up with Principal Drake?
- Zeke: You're too tense, Miss Burke. But I've got just the thing for ya.
- Miss Burke: You know, Zeke, I am the authority figure here, it's time you realized that.”
“- Stan: It must really blow being you.
- Casey: You have no idea.”
“I always thought the only alien in this high school was me.”
“- Coach Willis: You're not much into sports.
- Casey: I don't think that a person should run unless he's being chased.”
“- Delilah: Are you hitting on me, Casey?
- Casey: No. No, I just think that you can be cool. Sometimes. This not being one of them.”
“I'm not an alien, I'm discontent.”
“- Zeke: Is she always this much fun, man?
- Stan: Sometimes she can be a real bitch.”
“- Zeke: This is where I get my equipment.
- Marybeth: You borrow it from science labs?
- Zeke: I like to think of it as stealing actually.”
“- Casey: You can be such a...
- Delilah: What?
- Casey: Pretty cool human being, when you're not being a first class grade A bitch.”
“I'm saving my sick-days till when I'm feeling better.”
“If you were going to take over the world, would you blow up the White House 'Independence Day' style, or sneak in through the back door?”
“- Delilah: You're not good at studying Stan, you're good at football. You should stick to what you're good at.
- Stan: Yeah, I've always been good at football, and basketball, and every other sport I've tried. I think maybe it's time I should try something I'm not so good at, something different.”
“- Zeke: Helps relief from blockage caused by dietary stress: Chocolate flavored laxatives.
- Miss Burke: You know, Zeke, if you applied just 5 percent of that intellect to your studies...
- Zeke: Not a chocolate lover, huh?
- Miss Burke: ... you could've made up your finals last summer and you wouldn't have had to repeat your senior year.”
“You're that geeky Stephen King kid - there's one of you in every school.”
“- Zeke: Casey, the only person in this school who's an alien is you, man.
- Casey: Fuck you, Zeke.”
“- Stokely: I'm not putting that hack drug up my nose - it's so eighties!
- Zeke: Aliens are taking over the Earth. Weigh it!”
“I just don't want to never have done that.”
“- Delilah: The accepted social order is that head cheerleaders date star quarterbacks, not academic wannabees.
- Stan: Don't be so superficial...
- Delilah: Superficial... four syllables, that's really good Stan, you're on your way. Let me know how the cure for cancer goes.
- Stan: I was hoping you'd be with me on this.”