Emotion quotes149 emotion quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing - and then they marry him.”
“He's full of emotion and agony. If he says, ‘Pass the salt’, it’s like the scene where Oedipus puts out his eyes.”
“Don't be afraid to feel as angry or as loving as you can, because when you feel nothing, it's just death.”
“My nerves are fried from riding on this emotional rollarcoaster!”
“- Col. Everett Dasher Breed: Reisman! Some people may consider you a first-class officer. But as far as I'm concerned, you're a disorganized, undisciplined clown. I'm gonna' make it my business to run you out of this Army.
- Maj. Reisman: I owe you an apology, colonel. I always thought that you were a cold, unimaginative, tight-lipped officer....” (continue)(continue reading)
“A husband is what's left of a sweetheart after the nerve has been killed.”
“It describes the path of a projectile determined by natural law. Et voila, my method. I observe the facts without biases of the head or heart. I determine the arc's path, stroll leisurely to its terminus and the truth falls at my feet.”
“There's no emotion. None. Just the pretense of it. The words, the gesture, the tone of voice, everything else is the same, but not the feeling.”
“- Dr. Dan 'Danny' Kauffman: Love, desire, ambition, faith - without them, life's so simple, believe me.
- Dr. Miles J. Bennell: I don't want any part of it.
- Dr. Dan 'Danny' Kauffman: You're forgetting something, Miles.
- Dr. Miles J. Bennell: What's that?
- Dr. Dan 'Danny' Kauffman: You have no choice.”
“Real human emotion is always interesting.”
“I grant you, the jokes could've been better, but I don't see why the rest should worry you - that is, unless you plan to arrest me on lack of emotion.”
“- Pamela Piggott: I guess there is something to what it says in the tourist guide.
- Wendell Armbruster: What does it say?
- Pamela Piggott: It says Italy is not a country - it's an emotion.
- Wendell Armbruster: Well, it's certainly been an experience!”
“Being an actor's no different than being a rugby player or construction worker, save for the fact that my tools are the mechanisms which trigger human emotion.”
“Right now you may not want to feel anything. Maybe you never wanted to feel anything. And maybe it's not to me you'll want to speak about these things. But feel something you obviously did.”
“When you get upset, when you get mad, you turn red, right? When you get envoius, or sick, you turn green. When you become cowardly, you turn yellow; and ya'll got the nerve to call us colored?”
“- Judy Hopps: I am a real cop.
- Nick Wilde: Never let them see that they get to you.
- Nick Wilde: You, bunnies, it’s all emotional.”
“- Jackie: You ever kill anyone?
- Driver: No.
- Jackie: It can get touchy-feely.
- Driver: Touchy-feely?
- Jackie: Emotional, not fun, a lot of fuss. They cry. They plead. They beg. They piss themselves. They call for their mothers. It gets embarrassing. I like to kill them softly, from a distance. Not close enough for feelings. Don't like...” (continue)(continue reading)