Emotion quotes211 emotion quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing - and then they marry him.”
- From the movie: Red Tails
“When you get upset, when you get mad, you turn red, right? When you get envoius, or sick, you turn green. When you become cowardly, you turn yellow; and ya'll got the nerve to call us colored?”
- From the movie: A Cinderella Story
- La trovi in About Colleagues
“He's full of emotion and agony. If he says, ‘Pass the salt’, it’s like the scene where Oedipus puts out his eyes.”
- La trovi in Actors and Art
- From the movie: Batman: The Dark Knight
- La trovi in Motivational Quotes
“Don't be afraid to feel as angry or as loving as you can, because when you feel nothing, it's just death.”
- From the movie: Bee Movie
“My nerves are fried from riding on this emotional rollarcoaster!”
- From the movie: Judge Dredd
“- Judge Hershey: Wouldn't it feel good to have an emotion once in a while, huh?
- Judge Dredd: Emotions... there ought to be a law against them.”
- From the movie: City of Angels
“- Seth: Why do people cry?
- Dr. Maggie Rice: What do you mean?
- Seth: I mean, what happens physically?
- Dr. Maggie Rice: Well... tear ducts operate on a normal basis to lubricate and protect the eye and when you have an emotion they overact and create tears.
- Seth: Why? Why do they overact?
- Dr. Maggie Rice: I don't know.
- Seth: Maybe......” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: The Dirty Dozen
“- Col. Everett Dasher Breed: Reisman! Some people may consider you a first-class officer. But as far as I'm concerned, you're a disorganized, undisciplined clown. I'm gonna' make it my business to run you out of this Army.
- Maj. Reisman: I owe you an apology, colonel. I always thought that you were a cold, unimaginative, tight-lipped officer....” (continue)(continue reading)
“A husband is what's left of a sweetheart after the nerve has been killed.”
- From the movie: The Castle
“It's just... the vibe... of the thing.”
- From the TV Series: Anne
“Love is not quantifiable, and therefore not finite.”
- From the movie: Moonrise Kingdom
- From the TV Series: You
- From the movie: The Fabelmans
“Guilt is a wasted emotion.”
- From the TV Series: Wednesday
“Emotion equals weakness.”
- From the TV Series: Two and a Half Men
- From the TV Series: That '70s Show
- From the TV Series: She-Hulk: Attorney at Law
“I’m great at controlling my anger. I do it all the time. When I’m catcalled in the streets. When incompetent men explain my own area of expertise to me. I do it pretty much every day. Because if I don’t, I will get called emotional, or difficult, or might just literally get murdered. ”
- From the TV Series: Glee
“Being part of something special does not make you special; something is special because you are a part of it.”
- From the TV Series: Glee
“Shame is a wasted emotion.”
- From the TV Series: True Blood
“When I get nervous, sometimes I talk too much.”
- From the animation: Futurama