“Maybe I'm just new to this whole rescuing thing, but this, to me, might be considered kind of a step backwards, wouldn't you say?”
Rescue quotes198 rescue quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Maney Gault: How many bullets you got in you?
- Frank Hamer: Sixteen, I think.
- Maney Gault: It might be good to have a doctor look at you sometime.
- Frank Hamer: It might be good to have a doctor look at you sometime.
- Maney Gault: I ain't got no bullets in me.
- Frank Hamer: Because I was covering you.”
“I'm no leader. I came because I have no choice. I came to save my home, and the people that I love.”
“The genie of the lamp cannot be used to work harm. But in protection, his powers are invincible.”
“- Luke Benson: You saved my life.
- Superman: That’s more than you deserve.”
“- Marshal Mark Strett: Somebody after you?
- Jimmy Ringo: Three somebodies.
- Marshal Mark Strett: The law?
- Jimmy Ringo: Naw, this is personal.
- Marshal Mark Strett: I don't want 'em to catch up with you here.
- Jimmy Ringo: I don't want 'em to catch up with me anywhere.”
“- Jason: We failed. Let's stop being delusional about being a team of superheroes. We're all screw-ups. And as much as I hate this scrubby, bullshit town, I don't wanna just sit around and watch it die, okay? Let's go and do the one thing that's been asked of us and kill Rita.
- Kimberly: You know this is really a bad idea, right?
- Jason: The...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Elton John: Now, go off and save the world.
- Harry Hart: If I save the world, can I have two tickets to your next concert?
- Elton John: Darling, if you save the world, you can have a backstage pass.”
“- Jacob: You know you look like an angel, Louie? Like an overgrown cherub. Anyone ever tell you that?
- Louis: Yeah, you. Every time you see me.
- Jacob: You're a lifesaver, Louie.
- Louis: Yeah, I know.”
“I will not abandon someone to die, when I have the means to save his life.”
“- Tony Stark: Hey, I've read all about your accident. That much gamma exposure should have killed you.
- Bruce Banner: So you're saying that the Hulk... the other guy... saved my life? That's nice. It's a nice sentiment. Save it for what?”
“We built a system of satellites to stop natural disasters and someone is using it to create them.”
“- Rocket: So, we're saving the galaxy, again?
- Peter Quill: I guess.
- Rocket: Awesome! We're really gonna be able to jack up our prices if we're two-time galaxy savers.”
“- James Bond: You did save my life.
- Major Anya Amasova: We all make mistakes, Mr. Bond.”
“- Penny Lane: Call me if you need a rescue, we live in the same city.
- William Miller: Sometimes I think I live in a different world.”
“- The Flash: I've never done battle. I've just pushed some people and run away!
- Batman: Save one.
- The Flash: What?
- Batman: Save one person.
- The Flash: And then?
- Batman: Then you'll know.”
“- Zordon: These are them? They are so small.
- Alpha 5: Funny, I said the same thing.
- Zordon: You mean to tell me that the fate of the universe, is placed in the hands of these children?
- Zack: The universe? That's a big place.
- Alpha 5: They're teenagers, somewhere between infancy and full maturity. It's hard to explain, really.”
“- Falkor: Bastian is losing himself with every wish.
- Atreyu: He must be stopped, or Fantasia is lost!”
“As a young boy, I was obsessed with endangered species and the extinct species that men killed off. Biology was the subject in school that I was incredibly passionate about.”
“There will be no rescue, no intervention for us. We can only save ourselves.”
“- Princess Tilde: Hey.
- Eggsy: Hi, babe. Uh, bit of a nightmare. I've got to sleep with a target, but I won't do it unless you agree that it's all right.
- Princess Tilde: You've got to be fucking kidding. What was I? Target practice?
- Eggsy: Babe, surely it's better that I'm honest with you rather than me doing it and not telling you. Kind of...” (continue) (continue reading)