Rescue quotes211 rescue quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Love is not enough to save the person you love.”
“Maybe I'm just new to this whole rescuing thing, but this, to me, might be considered kind of a step backwards, wouldn't you say?”
“- Chi-Chi: I'm the Latina Marilyn Monroe. I've got more legs than a bucket of chicken!
- Vida: Now she's gonna get herself kidnapped by some mountain man and we will have to rescue her.”
“I'm here to help you. I'm Reese. Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416. Assigned to protect you. You've been targeted for termination.”
“They won't go over there and pick up our buddies and bring 'em back home, because there's no gain in it. You and I know that the books are still in the red. And the politicians know, too. The same politicians that never lost a single son in Vietnam - not one.”
“Johnson, Rhodes: You're in a shit-pile of trouble. We're confiscating your weapons. My orders are to put you in jail - a Bangkok jail. Colonel, I don't want to put an old soldier like you in jail, but damn it, this scheme of yours is crazy! Shit! You best be on the next plane to the States. And don't go back to the hotel. They're waiting for...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dr. Stephen Strange: If we don't do our jobs...
- Tony Stark: What is your job, exactly, besides making balloon animals?
- Dr. Stephen Strange: Protecting your reality, douchebag.”
“Nobody has ever escaped from Stalag 17. Not alive, anyway.”
“- Hugh Bell: You were only 5 years, and you were already reading voraciously. And someone stupidly showed you Leonardo da Vinci's sketchbook.
- Gertrude Bell: I remember the one with the parachute!
- Florance Bell: Who ever would need a parachute?
- Gertrude Bell: Everyone. Everyone needs a parachute.”
“It's nice to be married to someone who can help others - even save their lives.”
“- Deckard Shaw: This job requires stealth. Look at you.
- Luke Hobbs: I'm trying to save the world, which, for the record, will be my fourth time. 'Cause I'm really good at it.”
“The world has always been saved by those who looked ahead.”
“- Agent H: You coming? World’s not going to save itself.
- Agent M: Are you saying that you need me to save the world?
- Agent H: Uh-huh.
- Agent M: Thought so.”
“- Billy Batson: Well, you wanted me to be a hero.
- Freddy Freeman: Are you kidding? Okay, no. Old guy's up there harboring multiple spiritual entities. Plus, he has the same powers as you. Plus, I mean, he knows what he's doing. Plus, I mean, you're my best friend. I don't want you to die. All right?
- Billy Batson: If a superhero can't save...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Maney Gault: How many bullets you got in you?
- Frank Hamer: Sixteen, I think.
- Maney Gault: It might be good to have a doctor look at you sometime.
- Frank Hamer: It might be good to have a doctor look at you sometime.
- Maney Gault: I ain't got no bullets in me.
- Frank Hamer: Because I was covering you.”
“I'm no leader. I came because I have no choice. I came to save my home, and the people that I love.”
“The genie of the lamp cannot be used to work harm. But in protection, his powers are invincible.”
“- Luke Benson: You saved my life.
- Superman: That’s more than you deserve.”
“- Marshal Mark Strett: Somebody after you?
- Jimmy Ringo: Three somebodies.
- Marshal Mark Strett: The law?
- Jimmy Ringo: Naw, this is personal.
- Marshal Mark Strett: I don't want 'em to catch up with you here.
- Jimmy Ringo: I don't want 'em to catch up with me anywhere.”