Rescue quotes214 rescue quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Love is not enough to save the person you love.”
“Maybe I'm just new to this whole rescuing thing, but this, to me, might be considered kind of a step backwards, wouldn't you say?”
“- Chi-Chi: I'm the Latina Marilyn Monroe. I've got more legs than a bucket of chicken!
- Vida: Now she's gonna get herself kidnapped by some mountain man and we will have to rescue her.”
“- John: C'mon, it's Czechoslovakia. We zip in, we pick 'em up, we zip right out again. We're not going to Moscow. It's Czechoslovakia. It's like going into Wisconsin.
- Russell: Well I got the shit kicked out of me in Wisconsin once. Forget it!”
“- Beth McIntyre: Rob?
- Rob Hawkins: Yeah?
- Beth McIntyre: You came back for me.
- Rob Hawkins: Of course I came back for you. I'm sorry it took me so long.
- Beth McIntyre: It's ok.”
“I'm here to help you. I'm Reese. Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416. Assigned to protect you. You've been targeted for termination.”
“They won't go over there and pick up our buddies and bring 'em back home, because there's no gain in it. You and I know that the books are still in the red. And the politicians know, too. The same politicians that never lost a single son in Vietnam - not one.”
“Johnson, Rhodes: You're in a shit-pile of trouble. We're confiscating your weapons. My orders are to put you in jail - a Bangkok jail. Colonel, I don't want to put an old soldier like you in jail, but damn it, this scheme of yours is crazy! Shit! You best be on the next plane to the States. And don't go back to the hotel. They're waiting for...” (continue)(continue reading)
“We all honor heroes for different reasons. Sometimes for their daring, sometimes for their bravery, sometimes for their goodness. But mostly we honor heroes because at one point or another, we all dream of being rescued. Of course, if the right hero doesn’t come along, sometimes we just have to rescue ourselves.”
“- Rex Dangervest: Do you mind if I save your life?
- Emmet Brickowski: Not at all. Who are you?
- Rex Dangervest: The name's Rex Dangervest. Galaxy defending archeologist, cowboy, and raptor trainer!
- Emmet Brickowski: I don't get it.”
“- Dr. Stephen Strange: If we don't do our jobs...
- Tony Stark: What is your job, exactly, besides making balloon animals?
- Dr. Stephen Strange: Protecting your reality, douchebag.”
“Nobody has ever escaped from Stalag 17. Not alive, anyway.”
“- Hugh Bell: You were only 5 years, and you were already reading voraciously. And someone stupidly showed you Leonardo da Vinci's sketchbook.
- Gertrude Bell: I remember the one with the parachute!
- Florance Bell: Who ever would need a parachute?
- Gertrude Bell: Everyone. Everyone needs a parachute.”
“It's nice to be married to someone who can help others - even save their lives.”
“- Deckard Shaw: This job requires stealth. Look at you.
- Luke Hobbs: I'm trying to save the world, which, for the record, will be my fourth time. 'Cause I'm really good at it.”
“The world has always been saved by those who looked ahead.”