Magic quotes227 magic quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“When there is kindness, there is goodness. When there is goodness, there is magic.”
“To be a WWE Superstar, you have to have two things. Number one: you gotta have the skills, and number two: you have to have the spark. Now, skills, that's obvious, right? You gotta be able to wrestle. The spark, well... that's the magic dust. It's what the audience falls in love with. It's why they buy your poster. It's why they come back every...” (continue)(continue reading)
Salaga-doola, menchika-boola, Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo. Put them together, and what have you got? Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo. Salaga-doola, menchika-boola, Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo. It will do magic, believe it or not, Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo. Now, "Salagadoola" means, "A-Menchika-boola-roo," but the the thingamabob, that does the job, is "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo."
“- V. A. Vandevere: Max, you possess something that’s very rare in life. And the tragedy of it is, is you don’t even know that you have it. Do you know what it is that you have, Max?
- Max Medici: No.
- V. A. Vandevere: It’s mystique.”
“- V. A. Vandevere: Uh, Max, if you don’t mind my asking, where did you come upon the animal?
- Max Medici: He hails from the far east.
- V. A. Vandevere: How far?
- Max Medici: Far.
- Neils Skellig: He doesn’t look like magic to me.
- Holt Farrier: Well, what the heck can you tell by appearances, right?”
“The wizarding and non-wizarding worlds have been at peace for over a century. Grindelwald wants to see that peace destroyed.”
“Muggles are not lesser. Not disposable.”
“Magic blooms... only in rare souls. Still, we must skulk in shadows. But the old ways serve us no longer.”
“There is no magic. There are only magicians.”
“Everyone can walk and talk. Your job is to create magic.”
“You really don't know who I am? Genie, wishes, lamp, none of that ringing a bell?”
“Now off you go, for you shall go to the ball... Remember, at the last stroke of midnight, the spell will be broken and all will return to what it was before.”
“You've just taught some giants how to swim, earthling.”
“- Aunt Stella: No, no. I don't think they're dead at all. They're just in a trance.
- Amanda Shelton: This is amazing.
- Nolan Traynor: Did you say trance? So we can make them do whatever we want?
- Aunt Stella: No, no. We couldn't, but she could.
- Nolan Traynor: Amanda, you must make all the women love me and all the men give me their wallets.”
“There will come a time when you won't need me because you will have found your own magic.”
“- Tina: Mr. Scamander, do you know anything about the wizarding community in America?
- Newt: I do know a few things, actually. I know you have rather backwards laws about relations with Non-Magic people. That you're not meant to befriend them. That you can't marry them, which seems mildly absurd to me.”
“The orcs are not demons. They are flesh and blood, and as such the worry of warriors, not wizards.”