- "Jackie-O" Pascal: Sorry about that, by the way, I didn't mean to maim you. I only meant to kill you.
- Marty Pascal: These things happen.
“The House of Yes” quotes(1997)
Plot – Marty decides to take home his girlfriend Leslie for the first time. His parents live in Washington and he has never told her many things about his mother, his twin sister Jackie or about his younger brother Anthony. Bad weather forces everyone to stay in the house and the idea of a formal lunch fades as well. In a short time, Leslie knows what's hidden in the soul of his beloved Marty.
All actors – Parker Posey, Josh Hamilton, Tori Spelling, Freddie Prinze Jr., Geneviève Bujold, Rachael Leigh Cook, David Love, John Connally, Lady Bird Johnson, Lyndon Johnson, Jacqueline Kennedy, John F. Kennedyshow all
“The House of Yes” Quotes 9 quotes
- Lesly: I can't talk that way about your brother.
- "Jackie-O" Pascal: Pretend he is not my brother, I do.
“I suppose you think I'm going insane just to be fashionable.”
“We all have our secrets.”
“Jackie and Marty belong to each other. Jackie's hand was holding Marty's penis when they came out the womb.”
“Peter and I have nothing in common. You and I, Marty, have a lot in common; parents, dna, bone structure.”
“- Mrs. Pascal: Oh my God, I sounded just like a mother! Didn't I sound just like a mother?
- Marty Pascal: You are a mother.
- Mrs. Pascal: I know, but I still can't believe it. I look at you people and wonder, how did you ever fit in my womb?”
“- Lesly: You were spying on us?
- Mrs. Pascal: A mother doesn't spy. A mother pays attention.”