Secrets quotes367 secrets quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I've lived in a world of death. I've watched people I've loved die. Some fast with a bullet, some not enough left to bury. All these years I've kept my secrets, but the time has come to face my past. And if they come looking for me, they will welcome death.”
“Everyone has a part of themselves they hide. Even from the people they love most.”
I think that every religion says to love your neighbor. In Hollywood they add, "But don't get caught."
“- Doberman: You boys got any special reason to be hiding behind there?
- Richie: Yea, we heard you were a horny man.”
“You want a Rolls-Royce, you don't come here, no no. You go to England, or wherever the fuck they make it. If you want champagne, you go see the French. If you needmoney, you find a Jew. But, if you want dirt, or scum buried under a rock somewhere, or some secret nobody wants anybody to know about, there's only one place to go: right here,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Captain Benjamin L. Willard: I was sent on a classified mission, sir.
- Colonel Walter E. Kurtz: It's no longer classified, is it? Did they tell you?
- Captain Benjamin L. Willard: They told me that you had gone totally insane, and that your methods were unsound.
- Colonel Walter E. Kurtz: Are my methods unsound?
- Captain Benjamin L. Willard:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Bob Barnes: Intelligence work isn't training seminars and gold stars for attendance.
- Fred Franks: What do you think intelligence work is Bob?
- Bob Barnes: I think it's two people in a room and one of them's asking a favor that is a capital crime in every country on earth, a hanging crime.
- Fred Franks: No Bob, it's assessing the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Judy Witwicky: I think that if there really was some kind of alien infestation the Government would be the first to tell us.
- Ron Witwicky: This is America.
- Judy Witwicky: That's how we know we're in a free country. There's no secrets.”
“They don’t know that we know they know we know.”
“People who read are hiders. They hide who they are. People who hide don't always like who they are.”
“- King Arthur: God uses people like you, Lancelot. Because your heart is open. You hold nothing back. You give all of yourself.
- Lancelot: If you knew me better, you would not say such things.
- King Arthur: Oh, hey, I take the good with the bad, together. I can't love people in slices.”
“Men don’t have the strategic intelligence to conduct a war between families. Men are less good at keeping secrets out of their lies.”
“Trust me, a church confessional has nothing compared to pillow talk.”
“Secrets are dangerous things.”
“Advice about keeping secrets: it's a lot easier if you don't know them in the first place.”