Secrets quotes379 secrets quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I've lived in a world of death. I've watched people I've loved die. Some fast with a bullet, some not enough left to bury. All these years I've kept my secrets, but the time has come to face my past. And if they come looking for me, they will welcome death.”
“Everyone has a part of themselves they hide. Even from the people they love most.”
I think that every religion says to love your neighbor. In Hollywood they add, "But don't get caught."
“- Doberman: You boys got any special reason to be hiding behind there?
- Richie: Yea, we heard you were a horny man.”
“Love should never be a secret. If you keep something as complicated as love stored up inside, it could make you sick.”
“You want a Rolls-Royce, you don't come here, no no. You go to England, or wherever the fuck they make it. If you want champagne, you go see the French. If you needmoney, you find a Jew. But, if you want dirt, or scum buried under a rock somewhere, or some secret nobody wants anybody to know about, there's only one place to go: right here,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Captain Benjamin L. Willard: I was sent on a classified mission, sir.
- Colonel Walter E. Kurtz: It's no longer classified, is it? Did they tell you?
- Captain Benjamin L. Willard: They told me that you had gone totally insane, and that your methods were unsound.
- Colonel Walter E. Kurtz: Are my methods unsound?
- Captain Benjamin L. Willard:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Bob Barnes: Intelligence work isn't training seminars and gold stars for attendance.
- Fred Franks: What do you think intelligence work is Bob?
- Bob Barnes: I think it's two people in a room and one of them's asking a favor that is a capital crime in every country on earth, a hanging crime.
- Fred Franks: No Bob, it's assessing the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Judy Witwicky: I think that if there really was some kind of alien infestation the Government would be the first to tell us.
- Ron Witwicky: This is America.
- Judy Witwicky: That's how we know we're in a free country. There's no secrets.”
“They don’t know that we know they know we know.”
“People who read are hiders. They hide who they are. People who hide don't always like who they are.”
“- King Arthur: God uses people like you, Lancelot. Because your heart is open. You hold nothing back. You give all of yourself.
- Lancelot: If you knew me better, you would not say such things.
- King Arthur: Oh, hey, I take the good with the bad, together. I can't love people in slices.”
“We all have chapters we would rather keep unpublished.”
“Every woman goes down the aisle with half the story hidden.”
“Sam-Wait, these are all library books. In my school, you're only allowed to check out one at a time. Some of these are going to be overdue. Do you steal? Why? You're not poor.
Suzy-I might turn some of them back in one day. I haven't decided yet. I know it's bad. I think I just took them to have a secret to keep.”
“I used to think that keeping secrets from people for their own good was a noble decision, that it would protect them. But when you do that, you just rob those people from making their own decisions.”
“So what you see is only half the story. There’s another side of me. I’m the girl you know, but I’m someone else too.”
“Everyone hides who they are at least some of the time. Sometimes you bury that part of yourself so deeply that you have to be reminded it’s there at all. And sometimes you just want to forget who you are all together.”
“Two can only keep a secret if one of them is dead.”