Secrets quotes360 secrets quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I've lived in a world of death. I've watched people I've loved die. Some fast with a bullet, some not enough left to bury. All these years I've kept my secrets, but the time has come to face my past. And if they come looking for me, they will welcome death.”
“Everyone has a part of themselves they hide. Even from the people they love most.”
I think that every religion says to love your neighbor. In Hollywood they add, "But don't get caught."
“- Doberman: You boys got any special reason to be hiding behind there?
- Richie: Yea, we heard you were a horny man.”
“You want a Rolls-Royce, you don't come here, no no. You go to England, or wherever the fuck they make it. If you want champagne, you go see the French. If you needmoney, you find a Jew. But, if you want dirt, or scum buried under a rock somewhere, or some secret nobody wants anybody to know about, there's only one place to go: right here,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Captain Benjamin L. Willard: I was sent on a classified mission, sir.
- Colonel Walter E. Kurtz: It's no longer classified, is it? Did they tell you?
- Captain Benjamin L. Willard: They told me that you had gone totally insane, and that your methods were unsound.
- Colonel Walter E. Kurtz: Are my methods unsound?
- Captain Benjamin L. Willard:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“They don’t know that we know they know we know.”
“People who read are hiders. They hide who they are. People who hide don't always like who they are.”
“- King Arthur: God uses people like you, Lancelot. Because your heart is open. You hold nothing back. You give all of yourself.
- Lancelot: If you knew me better, you would not say such things.
- King Arthur: Oh, hey, I take the good with the bad, together. I can't love people in slices.”
“- Lee Israel: Can you keep a secret?
- Jack Hock: Who would I tell? All my friends are dead.”
“All marriages have their secrets.”
“- David Sheff: I thought we were close. I thought we were closer than most fathers and sons! Why?
- Nic Sheff: I felt better than I ever had, so... I just kept on doing it.
- David Sheff: This isn't us! This is not who we are!”
“Why do we assume that all this information is what we’re told it is? Maybe there are people out there who are more important than us, more powerful, communicating things in the world that are meant for only them and not for us.”
“- Tommy Stubbins: What do you want us to do? Go to the North Pole?
- Dr. Dolittle: Unfortunately, there isn't time. It isn't pleasant up there.
- Tommy Stubbins: But, the North Pole hasn't been discovered yet?
- Dr. Dolittle: Not officially. And I never say anything about it; because, I promised the polar bears I wouldn't.”