“The Santa Clause” quotes(1994)
Plot – Scott Calvin is the director of an American toys company and he spends Christmas Eve with his son Charlie, reading him a story about Santa Claus even if the boy has some doubts about his existence. A noise on the roof makes Scott get out of the house just in time to see Santa Claus falling down. He dies in a few minutes, so Scott and Charlie drive his sleigh back to the North Pole where Bernard, the eldest goblin, has found out what's happened to Santa Claus and tells Scott he's now the new Santa Claus.
All actors – Tim Allen, Judge Reinhold, Wendy Crewson, Eric Lloyd, David Krumholtz, Larry Brandenburg, Mary Gross, Paige Tamada, Peter Boyle, Judith Scott, Jayne Eastwood, Melissa King, Bradley Wentworth, Azura Bates, Joshua Satok, Zachary McLemore, Joyce Guy, Lindsay Lupien, Alexandra Petrocci, Jesse Collins, David-Paul Grove, Steve Vinovich, Aimee McIntyre, Tabitha Lupien, Lachlan Murdoch, Dennis O'Connor, David Sparrow, Ron Hartmann, Nic Knight, Scott Wickware, Gene Mack, Brett Moon, Ryan Moon, Jack Newman, Michael Caruana, Micha Jackson, Cody Jones, Kenny Vadas, Brian Reilly, Gordon Masten, Philip Williams, Chris Benson, Laura Catalano, Peter Kosaka, Ivanka Kotalto, Todd Davis, Marc Pichette, John Pasquin, Tony Krolo, Alec Bachlow, Jimmy Labriola, Steve Kosaka, Lawrence Nakamura, Hun Sun Tran, Steve Tsukamoto, Frank Welker, Kerrigan Mahan, Bob Dermer, Nina Keoghshow all
“The Santa Clause” Quotes 25 quotes
“- Detective Nunzio: Look, I know you're Scott Calvin. You know you're Scott Calvin. So let's make this simple: I say, name, you say, Scott Calvin. Name?
- Scott Calvin: Kriss Kringle.
- Detective Nunzio: Name?
- Scott Calvin: Sinterklaas.
- Detective Nunzio: Name!
- Scott Calvin: Père Noël. Babbo Natale. Pelz-Nickel... Topo Gigio!
- Detective...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If something should happen to me, put on my suit; the reindeer will know what to do.”
“- Scott Calvin: Hey, Charlie, you know how to call 911?
- Charlie: Sure, 9-1-1.”
“- Scott Calvin: Great! I'm starving.
- Susan: I'll have a salad and iced tea, and dressing on the side.
- Mr. Whittle: Ah, pasta and tomatoes, uh, and very light on the oil. Can you do that?
- Scott Calvin: And I'll have a caesar. No dressing. And one of those homemade cookies, the warm chocolate chip. No nuts. And a little slice of cheesecake....” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Scott Calvin: Why not? What if don't buy any of this Santa Clause thing? What if I choose not to believe it?
- Bernard: Then there would be millions of disappointed children around the world. You see, children hold the spirit of Christmas within their hearts. You don't wanna be responsible for killing the spirit of Christmas, now would you......” (continue)(continue reading)
“Can we take a direct flight back to reality, or do we have to change planes in Denver?”
- Charlie: Whoa, how did you do that? How did that feel, Dad?
- Scott Calvin: It felt like "America's Most Wanted".
“- Charlie: Neil doesn't believe in Santa.
- Scott Calvin: Well, Neil's head comes to a point.”
“- Neal: What about Santa's reindeer? Have you ever seen a reindeer fly?
- Charlie: Yes.
- Neal: Well, I haven't.
- Charlie: Have you ever seen a million dollars?
- Neal: No.
- Charlie: Just because you can't see something, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.”
“Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! And when I wake up, I'm gettin' a CAT scan!”
“- Santa: I think the milk's a little sour.
- Little Girl: It's soy milk.
- Santa: Huh?
- Little Girl: You said you were lactose intolerant.
- Santa: I did say that, didn't I? Thank you for remembering.”
“Fella, if you can hear me, I'm just looking for your identification. As soon as I find out who you are, I'll give you a lift back to the mall.”
“- Scott Calvin: You know, you look pretty good for your age.
- Elf-Judy: Thanks, but I'm seeing someone in wrapping.”
“- Charlie: Whoa, Dad! You're flying!
- Scott Calvin: It's okay, I'm used to it. I lived through the '60s.”
“- Laura: All Neal told him was that Santa was more of a feeling. More of a state of mind than an actual person.
- Scott Calvin: Kind of like Neal.”
“- Dr. Novos: You put on a little weight.
- Scott Calvin: Weight? Does this look like a little weight to you?
- Dr. Novos: Weight can fluctuate from year to year.
- Scott Calvin: Fluctuate? You make it sound like I'm retaining water. I've gained 45 pounds in a week. Pete, what's happening to me?
- Dr. Novos: Well, what's your diet like?
- Scott...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Laura: Here's Neal's mother's number.
- Scott Calvin: 1-800-Spank-me? I know that number.”
“We're your worst nightmare. Elves with attitude.”
“Seeing isn't believing. Believing is seeing.”