Jamie Lee Curtis quotes
“- Shelly DeVoto: You know, Vada, you have to watch what you eat at the carnival. I remember one summer I went with my two older cousins, and they both ate hot dogs, and the next day they had nephritis.
- Vada Sultenfuss: Nephritis is a kidney disease, you don't get it from eating hot dogs.”
“It's not that I'm retired; I just no longer accept acting work.”
“- Benoit Blanc: Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to request that you all stay until the investigation is completed.
- Linda Drysdale: What?
- Joni Thrombey: Can we ask why? Has something changed?
- Benoit Blanc: No...
- Joni Thrombey: No, it hasn't changed, or no, we can't ask?”
“- Laurie Strode: Do you know that I prayed every night that he would escape?
- Officer Hawkins: What the hell did you do that for?
- Laurie Strode: So I can kill him.”
“I always knew he'd come back. In this town, Michael Myers is a myth. He's the Boogeyman. A ghost story to scare kids. But this Boogeyman is real. An evil like his never stops, it just grows older. Darker. More determined. Forty years ago, he came to my home to kill. He killed my friends, and now he's back to finish what he started, with me. The...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Michael Myers killed 5 people. And he's a human being, we need to understand. I'm twice divorced, and I'm a basket case.”
“What's wrong with wanting to be the best you can be? What's wrong with wanting to be perfect? What's wrong with wanting to be loved?”
“- Will Brennan: What should I do?
- Laurie Strode: Try to live.”
“- Willa Weston: Why do you work for us, Rollo?
- Rollo Lee: Cowardice?”
“Lynda, if this is a joke, I'll kill you!”
“- Wanda Gershwitz: I want you to know something Otto.
- Otto: What?
- Wanda Gershwitz: Even if you were my brother I'd still want to fuck you.”
“- Helen Tasker: Have you ever killed anyone?
- Harry Tasker: Yeah, but they were all bad.”
“- Tess Coleman: You cannot eat fast food.
- Anna Coleman: Why not?
- Tess Coleman: Because it will go down your throat and drop instantly to my thighs!”
“I'll be right back, take your clothes off.”
“You failed, Michael. Want to know why? Because I'm not afraid of you. But what about you? Are you afraid of me? Are you afraid to die, Michael?”