Lindsay Lohan quotes
“- Nick Parker: Hal, come here. We have to talk
- Annie as Hallie: Okay shoot.
- Nick Parker: Okay, honey... I want to know what you think about making Meredith part of the family?
- Annie as Hallie: Part of our family?
- Nick Parker: Yeah.
- Annie as Hallie: I think it's an awesome idea. Inspired. Brilliant really.
- Nick Parker: You do? Really?...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Charlie Sheen: Do me a favor. Promise me you won't drive.
- Lindsay Lohan: That's sweet. You're worried about me driving.
- Charlie Sheen: I'm worried about me. I'm a pedestrian.”
“- Rachel: You don't look evil.
- Georgia: Make-up helps.”
“- Anna Coleman: So, let's do this thingy.
- Ryan: You mean our wedding rehearsal?”
“- Marva Kulp, Sr.: Excuse me, girls. I just got to have a scoop of these gorgeous strawberries. Would you care for some dear?
- Hallie: Oh, no thanks, can't. I-I'm allergic.
- Marva Kulp, Sr.: Oh, that's too bad. How about you, dear, strawberries?
- Annie: Oh, sorry, I wish I could, but I can't, I-I'm allergic.
- Marva Kulp, Sr.: Yes, you just...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Calling somebody else fat won't make you any skinnier. Calling someone stupid doesn't make you any smarter.”
“- Janis Ian: What is that smell?
- Cady Heron: Oh, Regina gave me some perfume.
- Janis Ian: You smell like a baby prostitute.”
“- Annie: Oh, sure. Sprout's used to strange women riding her. Not that you're strange or anything. Actually, compared to the others, you seem relatively normal.
- Meredith: Others? What others?
- Annie: What others? Puh-leeze. You want the 411?
- Meredith: The 411?
- Annie: The 'information'... the lowdown on the other women. Can't say that I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Simon: I don't like to talk.
- Rachel: Perfect. I don't like to listen.”
- Harlan: Just how disturbed are you?
- Rachel: I prefer "unique".
“I lied because I wanted to make myself seem more interesting.”
“Here's what I learned: when you're happy, the whole world's New York. And that dreams are important. Someday, when you're not even looking, they find you.”
“- Hallie: I guess you have to switch us back now, huh?
- Elizabeth: Legally, you belong to your father and Annie belongs to me.
- Hallie: 'His' and 'Hers, kids. No offense, Mom, but this arrangement really sucks.
- Elizabeth: I agree, it totally sucks. I don't want to lose you now that we've been together.”
“- April: Do you even know how many hits I get on my website?
- Booth: You have a website? She has a website? Did you know about this?
- April: I know all about what the online public wants. And they want me. All of me.
- Booth: That does it. I'm sending you to a convent.”
“- Annie: Oh. Me and my friend. I met this girl at camp and we got really close. Practically like sisters. She was a lovely girl.
- Nick: ‘Lovely’? You seem to have gotten very proper all of a sudden. Still biting those nails.
- Annie: Dad! You noticed!
- Nick: Whaddya mean, noticed? You've been biting them since you got teeth.
- Annie: But I've...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Tess Coleman: You cannot eat fast food.
- Anna Coleman: Why not?
- Tess Coleman: Because it will go down your throat and drop instantly to my thighs!”
“If you ask me, the bouquet is a little too robust for a Merlot. But then again, I'm partial to the softer California grape.”
“Never say never. The things that you don't plan are the best.”
“My motto is: Live every day to the fullest - in moderation.”