Attention quotes105 attention quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watches. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest... he strikes.”
“She gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something. I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.”
“I had two heart attacks, an abortion, did crack... while I was pregnant. Other than that, I'm fine.”
“Being paranoid doesn't mean we're not being followed.”
“You wear the wide blouse, you do not want to be eaten with your eyes. But your bracelets tinkle, you want to get attention.”
“As the world becomes more and more confusing, we tend to focus on the things that are right there in front of us. While ignoring the massive forces that actually change and shape our lives.”
“- Nicky: Now attention is like a spotlight, and our job, is to dance in the darkness.
- Jess: I didn't even feel you take that.
- Nicky: The human brain is slow, and it can not multitask.”
“You ruin everything! Every time I bring a man home you spoil it! You know what your shrink says? You're just trying to get a little attention!”
“I pray too, Rodrigues. It doesn't help. Go on, pray. But pray with your eyes open.”
“Always mind your surroundings.”
“- Sid: My feet are sweating.
- Diego: Do we need a news flash every time your body does something?
- Manny: He's doing it for attention, just ignore him.”
“I am all seeing, and I am all knowing.”
“- Koko: God, she don't know what she's doing.
- Luke: Oh boy, she knows exactly what she's doing. She's driving us crazy, and loving every minute of it!”
“- Clown: Be careful. Don't hurt the little guy.
- Skinny: C'mon, elephants ain't got no feelings.”
“When you love someone you have to be careful with it, you might never get it again.”
“Many believed the enemy was finally vanquished. The gentry began to leave the safe confines of London's defenses. For their newly fortified country estates. But vigilance is still every essence. Remember this. Keep your swords as sharp as your wit. For the ultimate battle between the living and the undead has yet to be staged.”
“- Jake Morrison: Sir, I lost my focus. It won't happen again.
- Commander Jiang: No, it won't. You're grounded until further notice.
- Jake Morrison: Can I still watch TV, or...”
“It's about distraction. It's about focus. The brain is slow and it can't multitask. Tap him here, take from there.”