Reese Witherspoon quotes
“Any masturbatory emissions, where the sperm is clearly not seeking an egg, could be termed reckless abandonment.”
“- Vanessa Lutz: Are you the guy who's been killing all them girls on the freeway, Bob? Why are you killing all them girls, Bob?
- Bob Wolverton: 'Cause I have absolutely reached my fucking limit with people like you, Vanessa.
- Vanessa Lutz: What kinda people am I supposed to be?
- Bob Wolverton: The alcoholics, the drug addicts, the fathers who...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Mel Ames: I know I've been a pain in the ass.
- Harry Ross: I don't mind. I didn't much like it when you shot me, though.”
“- Lisa: Did you ever wish you could delete everything you said as soon as you'd said it? Lately all I do is hear myself being so weak and whiny and needy that I wish I could delete every...
- George: I think the answer to that is to stop talking. Deny a voice to what's falling apart. No lip service. That's my advice to you.”
“- Stanford Marks: You're the girl with the perfumed poo-poo bags, aren't you?
- Elle Woods: Actually I'm the woman with the scented waste receptacles, but yes.”
“- Vanessa Lutz: So, what you think? It's ok do all sorts of bad stuff to me now?
- Bob Wolverton: Well, that's an open ended discussion Vanessa dealing with deep philosophical ramifications, something you can hardly grasp. In fact take it from me, a professional, Vanessa you're an absolute fucking moron!”
“- Nicole Walker: My dad hates him, that's for sure.
- Margo Masse: That means that he knows you're sleeping together, you know it's that usual weirdo jealousytrip.
- Nicole Walker: How could he possibly know we were sleeping together?
- Margo Masse: Caught ya, ya hoe! You never told me you were screwing him!”
“My stomach turned the last time we made out and your gut flapped against me; those cellulite packed cactuses you call thighs with the razor sharp stubble called to mind a fifth rate porno actress that I once jerked off to during the tenure of our sorry marriage of convenience. Now I can finally tell all my friends how nauseating you are to mate...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Emmett Richmond: You know what I thought when I first met you?
- Elle Woods: God, that woman wears a lot of pink?”
“- Skip Martin: I don't know if I ever told you this before, but I think you're just about the keenest girl in the whole school!
- Jennifer: Oh, really Skip? The keenest?”
“- Dani Trant: I love you, Court.
- Court Foster: Don't! Don't love me now. When things are so mixed up.”
“What do you do when you don't know what to do?”
“I get crazy in a bookstore. It makes my heart beat hard because I want to buy everything.”
“Everybody needs love. Everyone deserves it.”
“Confidence is everything in this business.”