“The Last Stand” quotes(2013)
All actors – Arron Shiver, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Titos Menchaca, Richard Dillard, Doug Jackson, Mathew Greer, Peter Stormare, Chris Browning, Christiana Leucas, Johnny Knoxville, Zach Gilford, Luis Guzmánshow all
“The Last Stand” Quotes 11 quotes
“If you don't want the silver you gotta take the lead.”
“Shoot anything that moves! If it doesn't move, shoot it anyway!”
“You're talking to a 72 year-old man with high cholesterol, eating a bacon and cheddar omelet with extra cheddar. Do I look like I'm afraid of death?”
“Don't try to see death coming. You won't.”
“My honor is not for sale.”
“- Sarah Torrance: I was scared shitless. I mean, I could barely keep my hands from shaking.
- Ray Owens: That's quite normal. I mean, everyone feels like that during a firefight. I'll tell you a secret. I'm probably more afraid then you are right now.
- Sarah Torrance: Whoa... What? How can that be?
- Ray Owens: Because I've seen enough blood...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Look at that ass. I could kill for that ass.”
“- Ray Owens: Do you have stupid names for all your shit?
- Lewis Dinkum: Only the shit I love!”
“- Agent John Bannister: He was reaching for something. I was worried for my life. So I tried to hit you. I should have hit you the fuck harder.
- Man in Orange Suit: That's such bullshit.
- Agent John Bannister: Oh, so now you speak English?
- Man in Orange Suit: If you knew any Spanish, you'd know I was barely speaking it a minute ago.”
“- Irv: How are you sheriff?
- Ray Owens: Old.”
“Death doesn't come when you expect it. Driving a racecar. Or in a gunfight. Death is waiting in the kitchen when you get up at night for a glass of milk.”