Luis Guzmán quotes
“Everyone in the world has a price.”
“- Papo: You guys sure killed a lot of people for a little money.
- Gill: People? Who gives a fuck about people like that? Or people like you for that matter.
- Papo: Oh, I get it. Dealers of death. Who cares about people that sells drugs to eight-year-olds? Hey man, you expect them to work at Burger King making 3.75 an hour? I pay them 200...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ray Castro: Why are hurricanes named after women?
- Montel Gordon: I don't know.
- Ray Castro: Because when they arrive, they're wet and wild, and when they leave they take your house and your car.”
“I swear on my dead relatives, and even on the ones who are not feeling too good, I am your man forever!”
“Never thought about pursuing acting as a career. Back then we were mainly performing at block parties. It was a labor of love and it was a lot of fun. The best I thought I could do was maybe make a few extra bucks on the side. All I really wanted was to earn enough to buy myself a used car so I could drive out to Orchard Beach at the weekend. ”
“My life was always my reference to different characters that I've played.”
“Leading men crash and burn. Character actors are around forever.”
“Carlito, Carlito. You listen to Nacho. This loyalty that you have for your friends, it's rare in this business. But someday, it's gonna get you killed.”
“I'm the ultimate Latin Lover. There ain't no Latin Lover like me.”
“This is gonna be that kind of a party that I'm gonna stick my dick in the mashed potato!”
“- Montel Gordon: I lost my virginity with a sophomore in high school.
- Ray Castro: That's cool.
- Montel Gordon: Yeah, sweet.
- Ray Castro: Did he treat you good?”
“I have dram about this, I have actual dreams about this, about busting the top people, the rich people, white people!”
“Fear will kill you.”
“They're saying something. They sound like they're conspiring to conspire. I can feel the lies vibrating from their home.”
“This case is dirty, I feel it in the cojones you know?”
“Brennan ain't no racist, he hates everybody, he's an equal opportunity hater.”