Obesity quotes92 obesity quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Zach, eyes off the pizza, mate. God made you lactose-intolerant for a reason, yeah? So fat. So fat.”
“Ugh, I can actually hear you getting fatter.”
“- Mills: Wait, I thought all you did was kill innocent people.
- John Doe: Innocent? Is that supposed to be funny? An obese man... a disgusting man who could barely stand up; a man who if you saw him on the street, you'd point him out to your friends so that they could join you in mocking him; a man, who if you saw him while you were eating, you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Sam Wilson-You're a lot heavier than you look.
Steve Rogers-I had a big breakfast.”
“People presume just because you're a bigger bloke that you wouldn't be physically fit or up for the fight, but that couldn't be further from the truth.”
“- Roy: Headed to fat camp?
- Gerry: No... Why do you say that?
- Roy: 'Cause your fat... 'That your dad?
- Gerry: No... W-why do you say that?
- Roy: 'Cause he's fat too!
- Gerry: Well, so are you.
- Roy: I know, that's why I'm going to fat camp. I'm Roy.”
“When friends or family say certain things, they tend not to register. So it helps to hear it from a complete stranger... you're fat.”
Good evening, citizens of Frank. In the past few weeks of the campaign, my opponent has thrown around a lot of fancy words to try to confuse the issues. Words like "exercise", "low-fat", and "diet" - words designed to scare us into changing what has worked for so many years. Well, I say let's stay the course. Remember, a fat Frank is a happy Frank.
“Thin people are beautiful, but fat people are adorable.”
“I see you're drinking 1%. Is that 'cause you think you're fat? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to.”
“It's the times. They are a changing. Something's blowing in the wind. Fetch me my diet pills, would you, hon?”
“- Velma Van Tussle: That fat girl's no competition.
- Franklin von Tussle: White trash. Pure and simple.”
“You're talking to a 72 year-old man with high cholesterol, eating a bacon and cheddar omelet with extra cheddar. Do I look like I'm afraid of death?”
“Does being fat mean you're a terrible person?”
“- Gordie: This kid is our age but he's fat. Real fat. He weighs close to one-eighty. But you know, it's not his fault. It's his glands.
- Vern: Oh yeah, my cousin's like that, sincerely. She weighs over three hundred pounds! Supposed to be Hyboid Gland or something. Well, I don't know about any Hyboid Glands, but what a blimp! No shit. She looks...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You can't take it so literally. A DUFF doesn't actually have to be fat or ugly.”
“- Trench: Have you been sick? You've lost weight.
- Barney Ross: Whatever I've lost you've found, pal.”
“If you're going to be the cook on this ship, Mr. Silver, I am definitely going to need bigger pants.”
“When you make love, do you have to give directions? At the zoo, do the elephants throw you peanuts? Do you look at a menu and say 'ok'?”
“Cut down? I am what I am precisely because I've eaten my way to the top! I'm a work of art, created by the finest chefs in the world. Every fold is a brush stroke! Every crease a sonnet! Every chin a concerto! In short doctor darling, in my present form, I'm a masterpiece!”
“- Hal: What are you doing?
- Mauricio: I am rescuing you.
- Hal: From what?
- Mauricio: From what? From a pack of stampeding buffalo, that's what!”
“Anyway, being happy isn't all that great. I mean, the last time I was really happy... I got so fat. I must have put on 25 pounds. I thought John was gonna have a stroke.”
“I've got a slight weight problem. Yeah, yeah I do. Yeah, I do. I went to this doctor. Well, he told me I swallow a lot of aggression... along with a lot of pizzas! Ha Ha Ha! Pizzas! I'm basically a shy person, I'm a shy guy. Uh, he suggested taking one these uh, aggression training courses. You know these aggression training courses like EST,...” (continue)(continue reading)