Loyalty quotes109 loyalty quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Loyalty and communication are always rewarded in sports.”
“Swear to me. Swear to me that if it isn't dead, we'll all come back.”
“It is not living that is important, but living properly. Socrates chose to die an unjust death, a death he freely accepted, rather than break the laws of Athens to which he pledged his loyalty.”
“All dogs go to heaven because, unlike people, dogs are naturally good and loyal and kind.”
“All the gods, they cannot sever us. If I were dead and you were still fighting for life, I'd come back from the darkness. Back from the pit of hell to fight at your side.”
“- Delilah Fitzgerald: Would you like a free one?
- Bill Munny: I reckon not.
- Delilah Fitzgerald: I didn't mean with me. Alice and Silky would be glad to give you one.
- Bill Munny: I meant I didn't want a free one with Alice or Silky. Because of my wife back home. I reckon if I was to want a free one, it would be with you.”
“People work together when it suits them. They’re loyal when it suits them. They love each other when it suits them, and they kill each other when it suits them.”
“- Ryan: That Jet touchdown just beat your Browns. Whatever happened to loyalty?
- Santa: Sometimes loyalty comes at a price. And besides, my grandmother's from Brooklyn.
- Ryan: So? Why don't you give her a cut?”
“Shadow was faithful, Shadow was loyal... Shadow was a chump.”
“- Sharpay Evans: You were so loyal. And sweet.
- Tiara Gold: That's called acting. You should try it sometime.”
“Rudolf is my King, and I have a feeling about my King.”
“- Reggie Kray: My loyalty to my brother is how I measure myself.
- Frances Shea: What about your loyalty to me?”
“- Alicia Marcus: I still own 50% of this company.
- Dr. Isaacs: And what do you intend to do with that?
- Alicia Marcus: You are co-owner of this corporation, but Wesker... Wesker is still an employee.
- Wesker: I don't have to take your orders. My loyalties are with him.
- Alicia Marcus: I know. Albert Wesker, you're fired.”
“Harry, your loyalty was an accusation. Blame someone else.”
“- Stelios: It's an honor to die at your side.
- King Leonidas: It's an honor to have lived at yours.”
“- John Connolly: He was very good to me when I was little, Marianne, that's all you need to know.
- Marianne Connolly: [sarcastically] How was he good to you, John? Did he take you trick-or-treating?”
“- Nice Guy Eddie: Mr. Blonde was gonna kill you, then when we got back, he was going kill us, take the satchel of diamonds, and scram. I'm right about that, right? That's correct? That's your story?
- Mr. Orange: I swear on my mother's eternal soul that's what happened.
- Nice Guy Eddie: The man you just killed was just released from prison. He...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Jean-Pierre: Forty-seven samurai, whose master was betrayed and killed by another lord. They became ronin - masterless samurai - disgraced by another man's treachery. For three years they plotted, pretending to be thieves, mercenaries, even madmen and then one night they struck, slipping into the castle of their lord's betrayer and killing...” (continue)(continue reading)