“The Stuff” quotes(1985)
Plot – Two miners discover a strange substance, they taste it and decide to put it on the market. They have discovered the ice cream of the year. The public is excited about the new dessert called “The Stuff", which is literally selling like hotcakes, but unfortunately it is not as harmless as it seems. The substance, in fact, takes possession of the eater's brain, turning the victim into a zombie. It will be former FBI agent David and a little boy, Jason, to stop the massacre of the killer ice cream.
All actors – Michael Moriarty, Andrea Marcovicci, Garrett Morris, Paul Sorvino, Scott Bloom, Danny Aiello, Patrick O'Neal, James Dixon, Alexander Scourby, Russell Nype, Gene O'Neill, Catherine Schultz, James Dukas, Peter Hock, Colette Blonigan, Robert Frank Telfer, Brian Bloom, Harry Bellaver, Beth Tegarden, Ann Dane, Rutanya Alda, David Snell, Edward Power, Nick Taylor, Daniel Antonovich, Heidi Miller, Marilyn Staley, Adrianne Sachs, John Newton, Harvey Waldman, Nicolas De Toth, Bobbie Burns, Gretchen Ullman, Jery Hewitt, Lisa Crosby, Christine Angelica, Brooke Adams, Laurene Landon, Tammy Grimes, Abe Vigoda, Clara Peller, Eric Bogosian, Patrick Dempsey, Brad Rijn, Mira Sorvino, Drew Stanleyshow all
“The Stuff” Quotes 6 quotes
- "Chocolate Chip" Charlie W. Hobbs: The only thing Chocolate Chip Charlie knows better than fighting is running.
- David "Mo" Rutherford: Pick a direction!
“- Colonel Malcolm Grommett Spears: We're Americans, we've never lost a war!
- Jason: What about 'Nam, sir?
- Colonel Malcolm Grommett Spears: 'Nam? We lost that war at home, sonny.”
- "Chocolate Chip" Charlie W. Hobbs: You are not thinkin' about goin' after it!
- David "Mo" Rutherford: I hope you got a gun on you, Charlie!
- "Chocolate Chip" Charlie W. Hobbs: How many times am I supposed to tell you my hands are lethal weapons?
- David "Mo" Rutherford: I hope you're right, 'cause if that thing tries to kill me, you kill me... (continue)(continue reading)