Nickname quotes129 nickname quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“If you call me Batgirl, can I call you Batboy?”
“The name Sissy came because my brothers called me that.”
“- Mr. Pink: Why am I Mr. Pink?
- Joe Cabot: Because you're a faggot, alright?
- Mr. Pink: Why can't we pick our own colors?
- Joe Cabot: No way, no way. Tried it once, it doesn't work. You get four guys all fighting over who's gonna be Mr. Black, but they don't know each other, so nobody wants to back down. No way. I pick. You're Mr. Pink. Be...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Zeus Carver: Why you keep calling me Jésus? I look Puerto Rican to you?
- John McClane: Guy back there called you Jésus.
- Zeus Carver: He didn't say Jésus. He said, "Hey, Zeus"! My name is Zeus.
- John McClane: Zeus?
- Zeus Carver: Yeah, Zeus! As in, father of Apollo? Mt. Olympus? Don't fuck with me or I'll shove a lightning bolt up your ass?... (continue)(continue reading)
“Hasta la vista Schwarzenegro.”
“You've been wrong so many times that I'm not even going to say something is wrong anymore. I'm going to say that it's 'Dorian'.”
“After I first met my mom she couldn’t pronounce my identify. My father prompt that they rename me. They picked Luce, which suggests mild.”
“- Tom Wachowski: Why do you keep calling me Donut Lord?
- Sonic the Hedgehog: Because you talk to donuts and then eat them if they get out of line.”
“- Greg Focker: They don't call me Barry Poppins for nothing.
- Jack Byrnes: Why would someone call you Barry Poppins?
- Greg Focker: They wouldn't.”
“- Junior: I won't be your little tick turd anymore?
- Buford T. Justice: Son, you'll always be my tick turd.”
“- Genesis: Knock, knock.
- Bell: Who's there?
- Genesis: Cheating Evan.
- Bell: Cheating Evan who?
- Genesis: Cheating Evan-tually gets you killed.”
“- The CEO: Well, I gotta hand it to you. What do they call you? Murphy, is it?
- Robocop: My friends call me Murphy. You call me... Robocop.”
“- Ring Announcer: What's your name, kid?
- Peter Parker: The Human Spider.
- Ring Announcer: The Human Spider? That's it? That's the best you've got?
- Peter Parker: Yeah.
- Ring Announcer: Oh, that sucks. ...The sum of three-thousand dollars will be paid to... the terrifying... the deadly... the amazing Spider-Man!”