Danny Aiello quotes
“- Jacob: You know you look like an angel, Louie? Like an overgrown cherub. Anyone ever tell you that?
- Louis: Yeah, you. Every time you see me.
- Jacob: You're a lifesaver, Louie.
- Louis: Yeah, I know.”
“Get rid of the beard. You look like a goddamn terrorist.”
“I ain't afraid of them. They just don't like me. I don't know what it is. They always growl at me.”
“- Hudson Hawk: Those better be tears you're crying, Tommy.
- Tommy Five-Tone: They are!”
“- Frank Anselmo: What are you talking about? He's a reed. You push him and... and he bends.
- Paul Zapatti: Not this one. This one's a terrier! I had a dog like him once. I went to have him put down. He jumped out of my arms at the vet's and took off for the park. Sometimes I still think I see him out there, watching me, gnawing on an old bone...”
“People call me an instinctive actor. I used to consider that an insult early on, only because I had never studied. Now... I love it.”
“You go through a little dry spell, what's it make? It makes you stronger.”
“- Hudson Hawk: What's with all these stones in people's backyard?
- Tommy Five-Tone: That is called ruins...”
“His name's Benny Garucci, he's an ex karate champ. I'd like to bust his fucking head in with a crowbar, but you're gonna have to hold him, he's a tough sonofabitch.”
“- Jack Ruby: What do you think of Cuba?
- Sheryl Ann DuJean: Mmmm... I think it's gonna be swell when they get it finished.”
“Hey. The only ass-kicking that's gonna be done around here is gonna be done by me.”
“- Louis: Well, you've done it to yourself this time, haven't you?
- Jacob: Am I dying, Louie?
- Louis: From a slipped disk? That'll be a first.”
“- Rose Castorini: Why do men chase women?
- Mr. Johnny Cammareri: Well, there's a Bible story... God... God took a rib from Adam and made Eve. Now maybe men chase women to get the rib back. When God took the rib, he left a big hole there, where there used to be something. And the women have that. Now maybe, just maybe, a man isn't complete as a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Hudson Hawk: You're supposed to be all cracked up at the bottom of the hill!
- Tommy Five-Tone: Airbags! Can you fucking believe it?
- Anna Baragli: You're supposed to be blown up into fiery chunks of flesh!
- Tommy Five-Tone: Sprinkler system set up in the back!”