Patrick Dempsey quotes
“- Cindy Mancini: Are you high?
- Ronald Miller: I want to rent you.
- Cindy Mancini: You want to rent me?
- Ronald Miller: Yeah. You pretend you like me and we go out for a few weeks... and that will make me popular.
- Cindy Mancini: Just going out with me is not gonna make you popular.
- Ronald Miller: Well I have a thousand dollars that says...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ronald Miller: I'm going to a party. John Richmond's, with Cindy Mancini.
- Chuckie Miller: Cindy Mancini? Senior, captain of the cheerleaders, most beautiful girl in the history of this county?
- Ronald Miller: That's her. Well, I'm late, gotta bolt.
- Chuckie Miller: Bolt? Something stinks in suburbia.”
“- Meyer Lansky: We gotta get tough with Masseria and Faranzano. Only, we can't afford a war. They got armies; we don't.
- Arnold Rothstein: We got balls and brains; you got those, you don't need an army...”
“- Robert Philip: You know most normal people get to know each other before they get married. They date.
- Giselle: Date?
- Robert Philip: Yeah, you know. Date. You go someplace special, like a restaurant, or a movie, or museum,
or you just hang out and you talk.
- Giselle: What do you talk about?
- Robert Philip: About each other. About...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Dewey: The killer called her.
- Mark: When?
- Gale: What'd he say?
- Sidney: Oh, you know, the usual small talk. "What's new?", "How you been?", "How do you wanna die?".
“Nothing else matters so much as long as you can come home and be with your family.”
“If I can sleep in until 9 A.M. - wow, what a luxury.”
“When you discover first love as a teenager, your whole life revolves around it and you open yourself up to it.”
“- Ronald Miller: I just think it would be more fun to party with those guys our senior year... go to the games...
- Kenneth Wurman: We go to ALL the games.
- Ronald Miller: We sit in the visiting section Kenneth... at our own school.”
“- Mark: We are dealing with a flesh and blood killer, and I know how to handle guys like that.
- Sidney: Oh, yeah. How?
- Mark: Catch him or kill him.”
“- Kaitlin: It's kinda weird.
- Tripp: What is?
- Kaitlin: The numbers you mentioned, 101, 157, 557, they're all prime numbers.”
“- Dewey: Is that a threat, Detective?
- Mark: When it's a threat... you'll know it.
- Dewey: Was that a threat?”
“Can't arrest ghosts. But the trick to keep from getting haunted is to be with people. You're here, you're not in hiding.”
“- Sam: She has no driver's license, no passport, I can't even find this place she comes from.
- Robert Philip: What place?
- Sam: Andalusia.
- Robert Philip: Andalasia.
- Sam: Whatever. I've called every travel agent, every airline. I'm not sure if it's a country or a city.
- Robert Philip: It can't be a state.
- Sam: More like a state of mind....” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Courtney Blumenthal: Hey Everett, can I borrow a condom?
- Everett Calloway: No, but you can have one.”
“You ignored the Donald Miller geek for seventeen years, now you want to ride the Ronnie Miller express!”
“- Patty: Are you into long distance relationships?
- Ronald Miller: No.
- Patty: Now, then why don't you reach out and touch someone?”
“I need to talk to you. Every time I call you're either taking a bath, washing your hair or you're out of the country. That was a good one, by the way.”
“Nerds, jocks. My side, your side. Man, it's all bullshit. It's hard enough just trying to be yourself. I know cause I messed up. I tried to buy my way in. But Kenneth, he's not trying to buy anybody, he's just trying to make friends; being himself.”
“- Marvin Libner: Work, huh, responsibility. Don't these words mean anything to you?
- Robert 'Bobby' Libner: Duh!”