Plot – At Perfection, ironic name of a tiny town near Nevada, suddently some terrible, rapid and voracious snakes come from underground. They are blind but are sensitive to the slightest noise and destroy and swallow everything. The small community who lives there is forced to fight against them.
All actors – Kevin Bacon, Fred Ward, Finn Carter, Michael Gross, Reba McEntire, Robert Jayne, Charlotte Stewart, Tony Genaro, Ariana Richards, Richard Marcus, Victor Wong, Sunshine Parker, Michael Dan Wagner, Conrad Bachmann, Bibi Besch, John Goodwin, John Pappas, , Tom Woodruff Jr.show all
“Tremors” Quotes 18 quotes
“Thanks for everything, you know, saving my life and stuff.”
“- Earl Bassett: No breakfast?
- Valentine McKee: I did it yesterday. It was baloney and beans.
- Earl Bassett: No, it was eggs. I made eggs. Over easy.
- Valentine McKee: Well, I guess when I'm your age, I'll forget what I eat, too.”
“Earl explained it to me: we plan ahead, that way, we don't do anything right now.”
“You will have long blonde hair, big green eyes, world class breasts, ass that won't quit and legs that go all the way up.”
“Good morning Mr. Bassett, this is your wake up call. Please move your ass.”
“- Earl Bassett: Hey, Rhonda you ever seen anything like this before?
- Valentine McKee: Oh, sure Earl. Everyone knows about them we just didn't tell you.”
“- Earl Bassett: Dammit, Valentine! You never go for any girl unless she fits that stupid list of yours from top to bottom.
- Valentine McKee: Well, sure.
- Earl Bassett: Yeah, and it's dumber than my hind end! Like that Bobbie Lynn Dexter.
- Valentine McKee: Tammy Lynn Baxter!”
“So where the hell's that goddamn golden oldie coming from?”
“I wouldn't give you a gun if it were World War 3.”
“Run for it? Running's not a plan! Running's what you do, once a plan fails!”
“- Earl Bassett: No way those things can outrun these horses!
- Valentine McKee: Yeah, well, for all you know, they can fly.”
“- Valentine McKee: Good luck shithead.
- Earl Bassett: Don't worry about me jerkoff.”
“I can't believe we said no to free beer!”
“I think I have a plan. Why don't we throw a bomb the way we want to go and then when it goes off, we run like goddamn bastards!”
“Damn it, listen to me. I'm older and wiser.”