“- Robert Caulfield: Mr Albaine, how much do you charge to dust a field?
- Albain: Twenty five dollars.
- Robert Caulfield: I'd like to hire your plane.
- Albain: That'll be a hundred dollars.
- Robert Caulfield: You said you charged twenty five?
- Albain: Twenty five dollars to dust a field, but you ain't got no field because you ain't no farmer...” (continue) (continue reading)
Agriculture quotes10 agriculture quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“All those things you see in your pajamas, are a long-range forecast for your farmers.”
“That's a big goal of mine, to try and grow as much of my own food as possible.”
“- Lenny Weinrib: He's dicking around in agriculture.
- Linda Ash: What's wrong with his dick?”
“- Elder Son: If I'm not too unworthy, I hope to win a degree in agriculture.
- Liu - Grain Merchant: Degree? Agriculture?
- Wang: That's some kind of paper that will make it rain just enough, but not too much.”
“I want to build something. Make things grow. That takes hard work. A lifetime of it. That's not why a man comes to a pretty woman. After a while I won't be so pretty. But this land will be.”
“A real farmer. He spent his childhood in the wheat, and his marriage in the hay.”
“- Doris Mann: You said you have a ranch?
- Jack Faulkner: Yeah, out in Malibu.
- Doris Mann: If all ranchers looked like you, there wouldn't be many crops.”
“I've been thinking what to do with my future. I could be a mud doctor. Checking out the earth. Underneath.”