Agriculture quotes10 agriculture quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Robert Caulfield: Mr Albaine, how much do you charge to dust a field?
- Albain: Twenty five dollars.
- Robert Caulfield: I'd like to hire your plane.
- Albain: That'll be a hundred dollars.
- Robert Caulfield: You said you charged twenty five?
- Albain: Twenty five dollars to dust a field, but you ain't got no field because you ain't no farmer...” (continue)(continue reading)
“All those things you see in your pajamas, are a long-range forecast for your farmers.”
“That's a big goal of mine, to try and grow as much of my own food as possible.”
“- Lenny Weinrib: He's dicking around in agriculture.
- Linda Ash: What's wrong with his dick?”
“- Elder Son: If I'm not too unworthy, I hope to win a degree in agriculture.
- Liu - Grain Merchant: Degree? Agriculture?
- Wang: That's some kind of paper that will make it rain just enough, but not too much.”
“I want to build something. Make things grow. That takes hard work. A lifetime of it. That's not why a man comes to a pretty woman. After a while I won't be so pretty. But this land will be.”
“A real farmer. He spent his childhood in the wheat, and his marriage in the hay.”
“- Doris Mann: You said you have a ranch?
- Jack Faulkner: Yeah, out in Malibu.
- Doris Mann: If all ranchers looked like you, there wouldn't be many crops.”
“I've been thinking what to do with my future. I could be a mud doctor. Checking out the earth. Underneath.”