Daryl Hannah quotes
“Supporting animal rights activists, human rights activists, it's all the same.”
Just recently I got asked to do a film where the guy was exactly the same age as me and they go, "No, she's too old."
“That's a big goal of mine, to try and grow as much of my own food as possible.”
“It's not necessary to go far and wide. I mean, you can really find exciting and inspiring things within your hometown.”
“- Annelle Dupuy Desoto: That is one ugly dog. What kind of dog is that?
- Clairee Belcher: If it had hair, it'd be a Saint Bernard.”
“I might never have liked you. Point of fact, I despise you. But that doesn't suggest I don't respect you. Dying in our sleep is a luxury our kind is rarely afforded. My gift to you.”
“- Roxanne: You even got me in bed.
- C.D. Bales: Yeah. Yeah, what about that? You went to bed with him on your first date.
- Roxanne: Only because you seduced me. I would have never gone to bed with him otherwise.
- C.D. Bales: You still went to bed with him awfully fast! A few frilly words and you're counting ceilling tiles.
- Roxanne: I don't...” (continue)(continue reading)
Now in these last agonizing minutes of life you have left, let me answer the question you asked earlier more thoroughly. Right at this moment, the biggest "R" I feel is Regret. Regret that maybe the greatest warrior I have ever known, met her end at the hands of a bushwhackin, scrub, alky piece of shit like you. That woman deserved better.
“- Chelsea Deardon: Do you always cross-examine people?
- Tom Logan: Only when they lie to me.”
“- C.D. Bales: You said you didn't want a coat!
- Roxanne: I was being ironic.
- C.D. Bales: Oh, ho, ho, irony! Oh, no, no, we don't get that here. See, uh, people ski topless here while smoking dope, so irony's not really a, a high priority. We haven't had any irony here since about, uh, '83, when I was the only practitioner of it. And I stopped...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I've been thinking about what attracted me to Chris. It wasn't the way he looked. Well, that's not true, at first it was the way he looked. But it was how he made me feel. He made me feel romantic, intelligent, feminine. But it wasn't him doing that, was it? It was you. You and your nose, Charlie. You have a big nose! You have a beautiful, great...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Johnny Rourke: Why won't you let me drive you home?
- Tracy Prescott: Because I... I don't want you to know where I live.”
“- Tracy Prescott: I've been good, havn't I? A good daughter. No complaints, no problems.
- Mrs. Prescott: You have been good.
- Tracy Prescott: Everything's been just great. I've always had alot of friends, I don't do drugs, I've never had an abortion, I've never even had the measles. Is it true? It is true, isn't it? I've never even had the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Diane: When are you going to outgrow him, Charlie?
- Charlie: Outgrow him? I dunno Diane, Maybe WASP's outgrow people. I'm Italian. We outgrow pants, not people.”