Commitment quotes128 commitment quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“My philosophy is that not only are you responsible for your life, but doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.”
“Real heroes are men who fall and fail and are flawed, but win out in the end because they've stayed true to their ideals and beliefs and commitments.”
“It takes twenty years of hard work to become an overnight success.”
- From the movie: Green Book
- From the movie: My Left Foot
“I've had nothing but Platonic love all my life. Do you know what I say? Fuck Plato! And fuck all love that's not a hundred percent commitment!”
- From the movie: Nightcrawler
- La trovi in Motivational Quotes
“I don't believe that wishing works. I think we get the things we work for.”
- From the movie: Blue Chips
- From the movie: Sugar and Spice
“Nobody ever got ahead by sitting on their behinds!”
- From the movie: Rocky IV
“Going in one more round when you don't think you can, that's what makes all the difference in your life.”
- From the movie: Michael Clayton
“Michael, I have great affection for you and you live a very rich and interesting life, but you're a bag man not an attorney. If your intention was to have me committed you should have kept me in Wisconsin where the arrest report, the videotape, eyewitness reports of my inappropriate behavior would have had jurisdictional relevance.”
- From the movie: Before Sunset
- From the movie: The Lost World: Jurassic Park
“If you want me to run your little camping trip, there are two conditions: first, I'm in charge, and when I'm not around, Dieter is. All you have to do is sign the checks, tell us we're doing a good job, and open your case of scotch when we have a good day. Second condition: my fee? You can keep it. All I want in return for my services is the...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Baby Boom
“I can't have a baby because I have a 12:30 lunch meeting.”
“I do what I do, and I do it well, and focus and take it one moment at a time.”
“The person who makes a success of living is the one who see his goal steadily and aims for it unswervingly. That is dedication.”
- From the TV Series: Two and a Half Men
“Alan Harper-Lyndsey has been pushing me to make a commitment because some other guy asked her out.
Walden Schmidt-Who asked her out?
Alan Harper-Her gynecologist.
Walden Schmidt-At least he knows what he is getting into.
- From the movie: Holidate
“The younger and the hotter the girl, the less chance of commitment.”
- La trovi in Motivational Quotes
“You can only do the work to the very best of your ability.”
- From the movie: The Bridge on the River Kwai
“- Colonel Saito: Do you know what will happen to me if the bridge is not built on time?
- Colonel Nicholson: I haven't the foggiest.
- Colonel Saito: I'll have to kill myself. What would you do if you were me?
- Colonel Nicholson: I suppose if I were you... I'd have to kill myself.”
- From the movie: Gentleman's Agreement
- From the movie: Spellbound
“There's lots of happiness in working hard. Maybe the most.”
- From the movie: Persona
“The important thing is the effort, not what we achieve.”
“Making a movie takes a toll on your life because it's a commitment, so you put a lot on the back burner.”
- From the movie: 42nd Street
“You're gonna work days, and you're gonna work nights, and you're gonna work between time when I think you need it.”