Goals quotes59 goals quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Don't let anyone ever make you feel like you don't deserve what you want. Go for it.”
“- Richard Parker: Now all of this could be yours, Lar, if you set your goals and work hard.
- Larry Wilson: My old man worked hard. All they did was give him more work.”
“I was never more certain of how far away I was from my goal than when I was standing right beside it.”
“When you try to win, sometimes you lose sight of the goal.”
“Err, if you want to achieve in this life, you must set your goals higher.”
“- Angelo Bruno: London is going to be the Las Vegas of Europe. We need someone to front and someone to muscle.
- Reggie Kray: We can handle it.”
“- Brock Kelley: You don't want us to win games?
- Grant Taylor: No. Not if that's our main goal. Winning football games is too small a thing to live for. And I love football as much as anybody. But even championship trophies will collect dust and one day be forgotten.”
“I see my purpose in life as making the world a happier place to be in.”
“I never want to feel like I've achieved my goal. It's like Chinese farmers. They never admit that it's a good season. They feel like they'll be punished.”
“Watch the target grow in front of your eyes. And when it gets as big as a melon, throw!”
“- James Cole: Maybe the human race deserves to be wiped out.
- Jeffrey Goines: Wiping out the human race? That's a great idea. That's great. But more of a long-term thing. I mean, first we have to focus on more immediate goals.”
“Anybody can kill anybody, Katniss. Even a president. You just have to be willing to sacrifice yourself.”
“- Little Junior Brown: I have an acronym for myself. Know what it is? B.A.D. Balls, Attitude, Direction. You should give yourself an acronym... 'cause it helps you visualize your goals.
- Jimmy Kilmartin: How about F.A.B.? Fucked At Birth.
- Little Junior Brown: No good. Too negative.”
“There are no loyalties, only targets.”
“- Jimmy Tree: Tell me about Stravinsky.
- Fred Ballinger: Well, he once said intellectuals had no taste. And from that moment on, I did everything I could not to become an intellectual. And I succeeded.”
You prioritize, you set your goals, you write a mission statement. You ask yourself, "Where do I see me in five years?".
“- Dolan Thirty-Seven: I’ve waited my whole life for the opportunity to help you.
- Kaulder: Well now’s your chance.”