“The price hasn't been negotiated yet.”
Price quotes45 price quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You're willing to pay him a thousand dollars a night just for singing? Why, you can get a phonograph record of Minnie the Moocher for 75 cents. And for a buck and a quarter, you can get Minnie.”
“- Robert Caulfield: Mr Albaine, how much do you charge to dust a field?
- Albain: Twenty five dollars.
- Robert Caulfield: I'd like to hire your plane.
- Albain: That'll be a hundred dollars.
- Robert Caulfield: You said you charged twenty five?
- Albain: Twenty five dollars to dust a field, but you ain't got no field because you ain't no farmer...” (continue) (continue reading)
“All of us here at Schooner Tuna sympathize with all of you hit so hard by these trying economic times. In order to help you, we are reducing the price of Schooner Tuna by 50 cents a can. When this crisis is over, we will go back to our regular prices. Until then, remember, we're all in this together. Schooner Tuna. The tuna with a heart.”
“- Hiccupping Nurse: Is it true that an apple a day keeps the doctor away?
- Dr. Moe Howard: Yes, that's true.
- Hiccupping Nurse: Well, then, why don't the patients eat an apple a day and save hospital expenses?”
“- Ford Fairlane: How much?
- Ticket Guy: 300.
- Ford Fairlane: 300? You charged the chicks one.
- Ticket Guy: Hey, they blew me.
- Ford Fairlane: Heh. 300 coming up.”
“You can't put a price on being able to live with yourself.”
“- Countess Chandra: How much?
- Gino Rossi: Six million.
- Countess Chandra: But that's ridiculous.
- Gino Rossi: It's at least worth thirty.
- Countess Chandra: It'll have to be split with at least forty percent of it.”
“I've given you everything you've wanted. At the price of my self-respect, my individuality and everything else.”
“I'm going to put a price on your head so big, that when you look in the mirror your reflection's gonna want to shoot you in the face.”
“- Walter Whitney: How much did you pay for this car?
- Roger Porter: 14 dollars and a record player.
- Walter Whitney: You were robbed!”
“Money lost its value, the price of everything rose except of human beings.”
“Good business, murder? Does Saint pay you for each one, or does he get a group-rate discount?”
“- Jack Kelly: One thing's for sure, if we don't sell papers, then nobody sells papers. Nobody comes through those gates until they put the price back to where it was.
- David Jacobs: You mean like a strike?
- Jack Kelly: Yeah, like a strike!”
“- Gen. Trau: Colonel Braddock, is it not true that during the war there was a price on your head of 5,000 American Dollars?
- Col. James Braddock: It was more like 20,000. Why don't you tell us why there was a price on my head?
- Gen. Trau: For your war crimes, of course.
- Col. James Braddock: For killing assholes like you!”
“- Alec d'Urberville: What's the matter?
- Tess: A thorn.
- Alec d'Urberville: Aw, cousin, beauty has its price.”
“You won your fight with me, Jew, but remember, victory may have been won too dearly.”
“- Martin Weir: Hey, Chili, is that your car?
- Chili Palmer: Yeah, it's an Insight, it's the 'Cadillac of Hybrids'.
- Martin Weir: A little tight for a big guy like you.
- Chili Palmer: Small price to pay for the environment.”
“There's a price no man will pay for living.”
“- The Driver: My price is double.
- Glasses: Aw c'mon... that's 30% of the take!
- The Driver: My price... for working with second-raters.
- Glasses: We'll make you a deal.
- The Driver: One more thing... you're not coming.
- Teeth: I don't like that.
- The Driver: That's the whole idea.”