Dennis Quaid quotes
“- Nick Parker: Hal, come here. We have to talk
- Annie as Hallie: Okay shoot.
- Nick Parker: Okay, honey... I want to know what you think about making Meredith part of the family?
- Annie as Hallie: Part of our family?
- Nick Parker: Yeah.
- Annie as Hallie: I think it's an awesome idea. Inspired. Brilliant really.
- Nick Parker: You do? Really?...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I called him a 'catamite'; that's one step up from 'assistant pederast'!”
“- Bowen: Now, Draco, without you, what do we do? Where do we turn?
- Draco: To the stars, Bowen. To the stars.”
“- Davidge: Where would you be without me, huh?
- Drac: Back home.”
“Well, if I'm going to hell, I'm going there playing the piano.”
“Wyatt, you ever wonder why we been a part of so many unfortunate incidents, yet we're still walking around? I have figured it out. It's nothing much, just luck. And you know why it's nothing much Wyatt? Because it doesn't matter much whether we are here today or not. I wake up every morning looking in the face of Death, and you know what? He...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Doctor Paul Novotny: How did you sleep? Have any dreams?
- Alex Gardner: You mind if take a leak before I give my deposition?”
“- Carter: Dan, you seem to have the perfect marriage. How do you do it?
- Dan: You just pick the right one to be in the foxhole with, and then when you're outside of the foxhole you keep your dick in your pants.
- Carter: That's poetic.”
“You know what really gets me though? I mean, here I am, I gotta live in this stinkin' town and I gotta read in the newspapers about some hot shot kid - new star of the college team. Every year it's gonna be a new one. And every year it's never gonna be me. I'm just gonna be Mike. Twenty-year-old Mike. Thirty-year-old Mike. Old mean old man Mike.”
“- Eugene Kalb: My son-in-law says I'm a dinosaur.
- Dan: Hey, don't knock the dinosaurs. They ruled the earth for millions of years. They must've been going something right.”
“- Lt. Theodore 'Ted' Sawyer: Oh, cute baby! Boy or girl?
- Jeff Blue: Gosh, I hope so!”
- Leamington: I want you to get up from the table very, very slowly.
- Jeff Blue: "Very, very"? Not just "very"?
“- Adult Ethan: I'm really stubborn.
- Adult Hannah: I know that. When you put your mind to something, that was that.
- Adult Ethan: Yeah. That's good for getting things done. It's not so good for relationships.”
“Dreams die hard and you hold them in your hands long after they've turned to dust.”
“Don't clutter up a clever scheme with morality.”
“- Anne Osborne: You're a cop, for God's sake, you're supposed to uphold the law, but instead you bend it and twist it and sell it. I saw you take that bribe and resist arrest and tamper with evidence and perjure yourself under oath.
- Remy McSwain: Don't forget I ran a red light too, huh.
- Anne Osborne: You still think it's funny, don't you?...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Eddie: You people caused quite a stir.
- Jack McGurn: It was a legal demonstration, sir. Perfectly within the Constitution.
- Eddie: Well, all that striking stuff is over now, mister. When Japs step on the beach, you think they'll take any notice of your banners? They'll stick a bayonet in your belly, grievance or no grievance. This is America...” (continue)(continue reading)
“What I do know, is that if we do not act soon, it is our children and our grandchildren who will have to pay the price.”