Conceit quotes10 conceit quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Humans consider themselves unique so they've rooted their whole theory of existence on their uniqueness.”
“Dramatically it's always more interesting to conceal rather than reveal things.”
“You, young people! You think that you know everything. That nobody's ever lived before you. Don't you think that I know how it feels to be picked up by La Migra and sent away? Without ever seeing my family? Without ever knowing what will happen? Do you want to teach me something about survival?”
“- Governor: Must you continue to dishonor the laws of the commonwealth and the church with your prideful conceit?
- William: If my conscience sees it fit.
- Governor: Then shall you be banished out of this plantations liberties!
- William: I would be glad of it.
- Governor: Then take your leave, and trouble us no further.”
“Better the blind man who pisses out the window than the joker who told him it was a urinal. Know who the joker is? It's everybody.”
“Here at Pizza Playhouse we do things one way: the right way.”
“I'll go first because I'm the prettiest.”
“- Noelle: You and I combined make the perfect woman.
- Abby: No. You and I combined make the perfect political prisoner. What we really do well is act self-righteous and starve.”