Acceptance quotes155 acceptance quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You could not live with your own failure, and where did that bring you? Back to me.”
“You can't respect yourself if you're afraid to be who you are.”
“I was a big slut, but I'm not anymore. There will always be a part of me that is sloppy and dirty, but I like that, just like all the other parts of myself.”
“Whatever happens, happens. Accept things and move on.”
“You know what's worse than a loser? Someone who won't admit he played it wrong.”
“I don't think anybody can grow unless he really is accepted exactly as he is.”
“I don't like it, I don't agree with it, but I accept it.”
“Times change. You should know you just changed them. Someday we will be free to be who we are and love who we love. But now... It's time to join the dance.”
“O Lord, without consulting with Thee, we have sent thy way some souls whose evil ways passeth all understanding. We ask Thee humbly to receive them... whether you want them or not! Amen.”
“I have to say goodbye to things in order to take on bigger things that I've always wanted to do.”
“Some things are hard to swallow, and I'm not talking about the fish.”
“You weren't great at being some girl's boyfriend. You just found someone who would let you be ok with yourself.”
“- Johnny: Why would you wanna be the same as everybody else?
- Ariel: 'Cause everybody else goes trick-or-treating. It's what they do here for Halloween.”
“- Tommy Gnosis: Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour?
- Hedwig: No, but I love his work.”
- Terry, the Banker: It is what it is.
- Vincent: "It is what it is"? Everyone's saying that now. You know what it means? You're screwed, and you shall remain screwed.
“I probably have too much sympathy for Mr. Brown and not enough patience with Mrs. Brown. We get cases like that every day. The wife is bored; marriage is just a habit. But on the other hand, she accepts everything her husband gives her.”
“- Angel: Fear not, for you have been favored by God to conceive and bear a son.
- Mary: A... a son? But how?
- Angel: The Holy Spirit will overshadow you, and the child will be called the Son of God, for nothing is impossible with God.
- Mary: Thank you. Do I say thank you? I mean, yes. Let it be done just as you say.”
“When we see our uniqueness as a virtue, only then will we find peace.”