“A Very Brady Sequel” quotes(1996)
Title A Very Brady Sequel
Director Arlene Sanford
Director Arlene Sanford
Plot – Carol is the mother of Marcia, Jane and Cindy and marries Mike, who has three wild boys as well: Greg, Peter and Bobby. The Brady family is perfect and always happy, even if the usual problems never miss. Greg would like to become a rock singer despite he doesn't possess the necessary talent, Marcia is courted by several guys and can't decide among them, Jane is in crisis because she doesn't feel loved by her family, Peter faces adolescence's problems, while Bobby is mocked by a classmate.
All actors – Shelley Long, Gary Cole, Christopher Daniel Barnes, Christine Taylor, Paul Sutera, Jennifer Elise Cox, Jesse Lee Soffer, Olivia Hack, Henriette Mantel, Tim Matheson, Whip Hubley, Whitney Rydbeckshow all
“A Very Brady Sequel” Quotes 17 quotes
“You know what's gross? Guys that don't wear bellbottoms.”
“Get with the times, Greg. There's a new thing called Women's Lib. It means women get what they want.”
“A gift is only a good thing when the giver has given thought to that gift. But when the gift the giver gives gives grief, then that gift should give the giver regrets.”
He even wrote something in my yearbook in French! "Menage A Trois". I bet that means "You're the most".
“That Sam is so thoughtful. He promised to slip me a special tube steak.”
“I wish I could be gay again.”
“- Cindy Brady: You can't take my mommy!
- Marcia Brady: Cindy's right! Take Jan!”
“- Marcia Brady: I'm so happy for you, Jan.
- Jan Brady: Really, Marcia?
- Marcia Brady: No.”
“How about that?! The light really does go off when you close the door!”
“- Mike Brady: Roy, I have something I'd like to discuss with you.
- Roy: Is it about where I shop?
- Mike Brady: No, but now that you mention it, I have that same suit in brown and green.
- Roy: I know. You're wearing it.
- Mike Brady: Ah. So I am.”
- Mike Brady: You seem to be having quite an effect on Peter, Roy.
- Roy Martin: Well, it's like I always say: "Veni, Vidi, Vici. I came, I saw, I conquered".
- Mike Brady: Well, like I always say: "Caveat Emptor".
- Roy Martin: Doesn't that mean "Buyer Beware"?
- Mike Brady: Yes, yes, it does.
“I'll go first because I'm the prettiest.”
“Us Bradys have to stick together, or we'll fall apart. Much like that house of cards. You see, a deck consists of 52 cards, and if the hearts didn't work with the diamonds and the spades with the clubs, then how the heck would we ever play a game of Gin Rummy? So, in keeping with the spirit of togetherness, I'm sure you kids know the right thing...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Warren Mulaney: I'm really into hip hop.
- Marcia: Hip hop? Sounds like something a rabbit listens to.”