Uma Thurman quotes
“I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'Cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.”
“- Lady 1: This was maybe a mistake.
- Jack: What was maybe a mistake?
- Lady 1: Me getting in this car with you. You might as well be a serial killer. Sorry, but you do kind of look like one.”
“Violinists love to play an E-string, but audiences really love a G-string!”
“I don't eat anything so I can look good on the outside, but on the inside, there's nothing.”
“- Noelle: Disappointment doesn't kill.
- Abby: Right... rejection kills. Disappointment only maims.”
“You gotta have a boyfriend, don't you? Otherwise it's just you and a cat and, before you know, 40 candles on your birthday cake.”
“So many people to kill... so little time.”
Three tomatoes are walking down the street: a poppa tomato, a momma tomato, and a little baby tomato. Baby tomato starts lagging behind. Poppa tomato gets angry, goes over to the baby tomato, and smooshes him... and says, "catch up".
“- Mia Wallace: Don't you hate that?
- Vincent Vega: What?
- Mia Wallace: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?
- Vincent Vega: I don't know. That's a good question.
- Mia Wallace: That's when you know you've found somebody special. When you can just shut the fuck up for a minute...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Emma Peel: I suppose Mother warned you about women like me.
- John Steed: Until now, I didn't know there were women like you.”
“- Noelle: He has this small personal habit that just drives me crazy.
- Abby: What's that?
- Noelle: He loves you.”
“It's all we are: the sum of our experiences. Besides, some of the best things in life are total mistakes.”