Scarlett Johansson quotes
“- Elsa Korr: I don't know anything about being a woman. Is that what it is? You do things like drinkwine?
- Rosie: Sure. You drink. Champagne if you're happy. Champagne, if you're sad. You drive a car. Gamble if you want. Own diamonds. Learn how to fire a gun. You travel to Morocco. Take up lovers. Make them suffer. You look a tiger in the eye....” (continue)(continue reading)
“Ignorance brings chaos, not knowledge.”
“Learning is always a painful process.”
“Humans consider themselves unique so they've rooted their whole theory of existence on their uniqueness.”
“- Major: It feels like... there's always this thick fog over my memory and I can't see through it.
- Batou: You're lucky. Every single day I get screwed by my memories.”
“Time gives legitimacy to its existence. Time is the only true unit of measure. It gives proof to the existence of matter. Without time, we don't exist.”
“Life was given to us a billion years ago. What have we done with it?”
“Steve Rogers-You know, it's kind of hard to trust someone when you don't know who that someone really is.
Natasha Romanoff-Yeah. Who do you want me to be?
Steve Rogers-How about a friend?
Natasha Romanoff-Well, there's a chance you might be in the wrong business, Rogers.”
“Natasha Romanoff-Did you do anything fun Saturday night?
Steve Rogers-Well, all the guys from my barbershop quartet are dead, so no, not really.
Natasha Romanoff-You know, if you ask Kristen out, from Statistics, she'd probably say yes.
Steve Rogers-That's why I don't ask.
Natasha Romanoff-Too shy, or too scared?
Steve Rogers-Too busy!”
“Natasha Romanoff-Where did Captain America learn to steal a car?
Steve Rogers-Nazi Germany. And we're borrowing. Get your feet off the dash.”
“The dead part wasn’t dead, it was just in a coma. And it was better than the sex, the talking. Although the sex was also like the talking. You know, everything is like everything in a relationship. Don’t you find that? And, um, so, we spent the whole night and the next day together, and I just never left. Yes, to be honest, all the problems were...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Charlie: We had a great theater company, and a great life where we were.
- Nicole: You call that a great life?
- Charlie: You know what I mean. I don’t mean we had a great marriage. I mean, life in Brooklyn. Professionally. I don’t know. Honestly, I never considered anything different.
- Nicole: Well, that’s the problem, isn’t it? I mean, I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Thanos did what exactly he said he was gonna do. He wiped out 50% of all living creatures.”
“The truth is, I wasn't built to dance.”
“- Dr. Ouelet: You're not invulnerable. I can repair your body, but I can't protect your mind.
- Major: Why not? You can see all my thoughts, so... you should be able to secure them.”
“You weren't great at being some girl's boyfriend. You just found someone who would let you be ok with yourself.”
“- Charlotte: That was the worst lunch.
- Bob Harris: So bad. What kind of restaurant makes you cook your own food?”
“- Dr. Ouelet: Try and understand your importance, Mira. You're what everyone will become one day.
- Major: You don't know how alone that makes me feel.”
“Staying together is more important that how we stay together.”
“- Major: For someone who doesn't like people, how come you care about dogs so much?
- Batou: Don't know. I just like strays and they like me.
- Major: They like you because you feed them.
- Batou: You got no heart.”
“Everyone around me seems to fit. They seem connected to something, I am... not.”
“My mind is human. My body is manufactured.”