Scarlett Johansson quotes
“Ignorance brings chaos, not knowledge.”
“- Elsa Korr: I don't know anything about being a woman. Is that what it is? You do things like drinkwine?
- Rosie: Sure. You drink. Champagne if you're happy. Champagne, if you're sad. You drive a car. Gamble if you want. Own diamonds. Learn how to fire a gun. You travel to Morocco. Take up lovers. Make them suffer. You look a tiger in the eye....” (continue)(continue reading)
“Learning is always a painful process.”
“Humans consider themselves unique so they've rooted their whole theory of existence on their uniqueness.”
“- Major: It feels like... there's always this thick fog over my memory and I can't see through it.
- Batou: You're lucky. Every single day I get screwed by my memories.”
“Time gives legitimacy to its existence. Time is the only true unit of measure. It gives proof to the existence of matter. Without time, we don't exist.”
“The dead part wasn’t dead, it was just in a coma. And it was better than the sex, the talking. Although the sex was also like the talking. You know, everything is like everything in a relationship. Don’t you find that? And, um, so, we spent the whole night and the next day together, and I just never left. Yes, to be honest, all the problems were...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Charlie: We had a great theater company, and a great life where we were.
- Nicole: You call that a great life?
- Charlie: You know what I mean. I don’t mean we had a great marriage. I mean, life in Brooklyn. Professionally. I don’t know. Honestly, I never considered anything different.
- Nicole: Well, that’s the problem, isn’t it? I mean, I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Thanos did what exactly he said he was gonna do. He wiped out 50% of all living creatures.”
“The truth is, I wasn't built to dance.”
“- Dr. Ouelet: You're not invulnerable. I can repair your body, but I can't protect your mind.
- Major: Why not? You can see all my thoughts, so... you should be able to secure them.”
“You weren't great at being some girl's boyfriend. You just found someone who would let you be ok with yourself.”
“- Charlotte: That was the worst lunch.
- Bob Harris: So bad. What kind of restaurant makes you cook your own food?”
“- Dr. Ouelet: Try and understand your importance, Mira. You're what everyone will become one day.
- Major: You don't know how alone that makes me feel.”
“Staying together is more important that how we stay together.”
“- Major: For someone who doesn't like people, how come you care about dogs so much?
- Batou: Don't know. I just like strays and they like me.
- Major: They like you because you feed them.
- Batou: You got no heart.”
“Everyone around me seems to fit. They seem connected to something, I am... not.”
“My mind is human. My body is manufactured.”
“- Grace MacLean: I've decided about Pilgrim.
- Annie MacLean: Oh.
- Grace MacLean: I think we should put him down. It's not fair to let him suffer.
- Annie MacLean: Well, I think that's a very...
- Grace MacLean: And maybe we should put me down too.”
“- Natasha Romanoff: Thor, report on the Hulk.
- Thor: The gates of Hel are filled with the screams of his victims!
- [Natasha glares at him while Bruce groans and puts his head in his hands]
- Thor: But not the screams of the dead, of course. No, no... wounded screams... mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining and tales of sprained...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Bruce Banner: Captain America is on threat watch?
- Natasha Romanoff: We all are!
- Tony Stark: [to Steve Rogers] You're on that list? Are you above or below angry bees?
- Steve Rogers: I swear, Stark, one more wisecrack out of you...
- Tony Stark: Verbal threat! Threatening! I'm being threatened!”
“We've codified our existence to bring it down to human size to make it comprehensible, we've created a scale so we can forget its unfathomable scale.”