Julian Richings quotes
“- Lor-Em: General Zod, for the crimes of murder and high treason, the council has sentenced you and your fellow insurgents to 300 cycles of somatic reconditioning. Do you have any last words?
- General Zod: You won't kill us yourself! You wouldn't dirty your hands but you'll damn us to a black hole for eternity! Jor-El was right! You're a pack...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Governor: Must you continue to dishonor the laws of the commonwealth and the church with your prideful conceit?
- William: If my conscience sees it fit.
- Governor: Then shall you be banished out of this plantations liberties!
- William: I would be glad of it.
- Governor: Then take your leave, and trouble us no further.”
“- Lor-Em: Our energy reserves were exhausted. What would you have us do, El?
- Jor-El: Look to the stars, like our ancestors did! There are habitable worlds within reach. We can begin by using the old outposts.
- Ro-Zar: Are you seriously suggesting that we evacuate the entire planet?”