“Looks like we've got Imperial cruisers on our tail. Oh, look at that one on the left. Get off your cell phone. You are driving.”
“- Brick Tamland: Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident.
- Ron Burgundy: Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder.”
“- John Doe: Realize detective, the only reason that I'm here right now is that I wanted to be.
- Mills: No, no, we would have got you eventually.
- John Doe: Oh really? So, what were you doing? Biding your time? Toying with me? Allowing five innocent people to die until you felt like springing your trap?”
“- Dale Denton: Even if he found that roach, how could he find us?
- Saul Silver: Um... heat-seeking missiles... bloodhounds... and foxes... barracudas...
- Dale Denton: I'm just... I'm kind of flabbergasted when you say things like that. It's weird.
- Saul Silver: Thank you.
- Dale Denton: Not a compliment.”
“All I know is, you've got people chasing after you in every life.”