Complaining quotes98 complaining quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I don't go around shooting off my mouth about the problems of acting. In fact I don't even call myself an actor. I'm a re-actor.”
Every piece of this is man's bullshit. They call this war "a cloud over the land" but they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say "Shit, it's raining!".
“Infinite goodness is creating a being you know, in advance, is going to complain.”
“- Agent: Ferry's cancelled.
- Anna: What is wrong with this country?
- Agent: I usually blame the government, but this one's the weather.”
- Eddie: [complaining about his mask] I said Michael Myers!
- JD: This is Mike Myers.
- Bats: It should be the "Halloween" mask.
- JD: This is a Halloween mask!
- Bats: No, the killer dude from "Halloween".
- JD: Oh, you mean Jason.
- Eddie, Bats: No!
“- Dante Hicks: I'm stuck in this pit, working for less than slavewages. Working on my day off, the goddamn steel shutters are closed, I deal with every backward ass fuck on the planet. I smell like shoe polish. My ex-girlfriend is catatonic after fucking a dead guy. And my present girlfriend has sucked 36 dicks.
- Randal Graves: 37.”
“I didn't know you ever had, darling.”
“Oh, no. Not again.”
“Would you stop sniveling? Anyone would think you're Italian.”
“- Rev. Graham Hess: Come on, now, you're too old to be doing this. You get a glass of water, and leave it lying around instead of finishing it. Now what's wrong with this one?
- Bo Hess: It has dust in it.
- Rev. Graham Hess: And this one?
- Bo Hess: A hair.
- Rev. Graham Hess: And this one?
- Bo Hess: Morgan took a sip and it's got his amoebas...” (continue)(continue reading)
- C.O. Salem: What I resent, is your perfume, however subtle, interfering with the scent of my fine three-dollar-and-seventy-nine-cent cigar, which I will put out this instant if the phallic nature of it happens to offend your goddamn fragile sensibilities! Does it?
- Jordan O'Neil: No, sir.
- C.O. Salem: "No, sir" what?
- Jordan O'Neil: The... (continue)(continue reading)
“The world is full of complainers. And the fact is, nothing comes with a guarantee.”
“- Lambert: I can't see a goddamn thing.
- Kane: Quit griping.
- Lambert: I like griping.”
- Ed Harken: A lot of you have been hearing the affiliates complaining about a lack of diversity on the news team.
- Champ Kind: What in the hell's diversity?
- Ron Burgundy: Well, I could be wrong, but I believe "diversity" is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era.
“My mother told me never explain, never complain. ”
“- Staff Sergeant William James: The DVD you sold me was crap.
- Beckham: You crazy, man. That's impossible. It's Hollywood special effects.
- Staff Sergeant William James: No. It was shaky. It was out of focus, buddy.
- Beckham: What, you want donkey porn?
- Staff Sergeant William James: It's crap.
- Beckham: Girls on dog? Gay sex, man? Anything...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Mike O'Donnell: It's just that I put a lot of work in this yard.
- Scarlet: Did you? Really? Like the barbecue pit? Yeah, the way I remember that is that you spent about an hour working on it and then you spent the next two days complaining about how if you had gone to college then you could have had hired someone else to do it.
- Mike...” (continue)(continue reading)