Kirsten Dunst quotes
“It must be torturous running after a man who doesn't even care about you. Who's in love with someone else. Who hates you!”
“I would never waste my tears on a boy. Why waste your tears on someone who makes you cry?”
“What are you going to do if it's the end of the world? You better go out having fun instead of stressing about it.”
“- Giselle Levy: Whatever you do, don't put the boss's wife next to your husband.
- Betty Warren: Why not?
- Giselle Levy: She's screwing him.”
“You want to join the mile high club?”
“It's not like being stuck with the dreadful nose you get. One does have a choice to whom one loves.”
“Art isn't art until someone says it is.”
- Odette: Verena, it looks like this thing is going to happen whether we want it to or not so we're just going to have to adjust.
- Verena Von Stefan: Adjust? Where would we be today if President Kennedy had said "Oh well, we'll just have to adjust to living in the shadow of nuclear warheads on Cuba"?
- Maureen 'Momo' Haines: There ya go.
-... (continue)(continue reading)
“You were not what was desired, but that makes you no less dear to me. A boy would have been the Son of France, but you, Marie Thérèse, shall be mine.”
“Of course there are standards! Otherwise, a tacky velvet painting could be equated to a Rembrandt! There are standards! Technique, composition, color, even subject.”
“Look how good our skin looks next to each other. It's beautiful.”
“- Nicole: We forgot to wear our blue.
- Maddy: Shit. I forgot to wear anything.”
“Just imagine, we'll have to wash our hair every night. We'll have to sleep on rollers til our scalps bleed. Then we'll have to get up at six every morning for the comb out. Your lungs will be lined with hairspray. Then you need all this equipment to push up the tits and blitz the zits and spray the pits!”
“- Katherine Ann Watson: You can confirm to what other people expect of you, or...
- Betty Warren: Be ourselves.”
“Yeah you sound super busy.. I guess that's it, you were too busy to believe in me! No no but wait, you weren't too busy to sell me out to Courtney and Whitney were you? Gee..now I'm confused. Well, I hope you're not too busy to hear this. Kiss my ass Aaron. It's over!
You're a great cheerleader Aaron. It's just that maybe you're not exactly...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sarah Whittle: You just saw three monkeys go by on a motorcycle, didn't you?
- Judy Shepherd: Yeah.
- Sarah Whittle: Good girl.”
“I'm going to miss your lips. And everything attached to them.”
“- Judy Shepherd: What happened to you, you shave with a piece of glass?
- Alan Parrish: What happened to you, the Clampetts have a yard sale? What do you want? I never shaved before.”