“Somebody's going to start talking right now, because if they don't tell me what I want to know by the time I count to five, I'm going to kill someone else.”
talking to the refugees
“- Virginia Hill: Do you always talk this much before you do it?
- Bugsy Siegel: I only talk this much before I kill someone.”
“- Ponytail: In a second, I'm gonna shoot you straight to Hell!
- Rod Armstrong: If you're gonna shoot shoot, don't talk!”
- Dewey: The killer called her.
- Mark: When?
- Gale: What'd he say?
- Sidney: Oh, you know, the usual small talk. "What's new?", "How you been?", "How do you wanna die?".
“- Layne: Why did you kill her?
- Samson: She was talking shit.”