Kevin Pollak quotes
“You are so beautiful! Your eyes! Your whiskers! I have to kiss you!”
“- Lt. Sam Weinberg: Nobody likes the whites, but we're going to Cuba. You got Dramamine?
- Lt. Daniel Kaffee: Dramamine keeps you cool?
- Lt. Sam Weinberg: No, Dramamine keeps you from throwing up. You get sick when you fly.
- Lt. Daniel Kaffee: I get sick when I fly because I'm afraid of crashing into a large mountain. I don't think...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- President of the United States: You sold control of American missiles to a foreign country?
- R.J. Hacker: If you can call Canada foreign.
- Stu Smiley: … or a country.”
“- Santa Claus: Hey Cupid, why don't you shoot me with one of your darts and then I'll fall in love?
- Cupid: First of all they're arrows. Second of all, no can do. Because they have no effect on us. Believe me, if they did, I would've shot myself in the butt, met a nice girl, left business years ago.”
“- Eli: Two beers.
- Movie Bully: Lite beer?
- Eli: Do I look like a pussy?”
“- Rool: Even if we find them, they'd only capture us, stick us in cages, torture us and finally devour us!
- Franjean: Are you suggesting we go home?
- Rool: Nah, this is more fun.”
“If I have anything to offer as an actor, it's only my ability to make the person real.”
“- Keaton: His name's Verbal. Verbal Kint.
- McManus: Verbal?
- Keaton: Yeah.
- Verbal: 'Roger', really. People say I talk too much.
- Hockney: Yeah, I was just gonna tell you to shut up.”
“We're driving to Mexico in 10 minutes. Stop drinking or you'll get an IUD.”
“If you ask people to think, that's when they start complaining.”
“Sire you sure you brought enough guys?”
“- Rool: That's Raziel?
- Franjean: I don't know, I expected something more grand, less...
- Rool: Fuzzy.
- Franjean: Fuzzy.”
“- Lazlo: Tell everyone that Lazlo Gogolak is back in town.
- Strabo: How are they gonna tell everyone when they're dead?”
“- McManus: We gotta bury him.
- Hockney: With what?
- McManus: With our hands.”
“- Lt. Daniel Kaffee: What's a fence line?
- Capt. Whitaker: Sam.
- Lt. Sam Weinberg: A big wall separating the good guys from the bad guys.”
“- Janet Beindorf: It's been 14 years and you haven't even finished the bathroom.
- Ned Beindorf: I've been working for 14 years!
- Janet Beindorf: And what's my job? Is it a hobby?”
“What makes you think you're going upstairs when this is all over? After the life you've led?”