Strategy quotes225 strategy quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Sugar Ray: I want somebody on him. Vera, do you have a girl?
- Vera: I've got a girl who's pussy is so good, if you threw it up in the air it would turn into sunshine.”
“I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.”
“I was the best of the best, able to shut down, control, manipulate; all basic human instincts towards one goal: The completion of my mission. But the effects of committing extreme violence on other human beings are biological and physiological. That's the price of being a warrior.”
“There are two things that are infinite: femininity and means to take advantage of it.”
“- Cole: You ever heard the story of the mouse, the lion, and the thorn?
- Mills: Yeah?
- Cole: There you go, then. In case we ever see that primate again.
- Mills: You do know that story is about a mouse becoming friends with the lion after taking the thorn out of his paw though, right?
- Cole: No it's not. The mouse kills the lion with the thorn.”
“- Batman: Lesson number three. When going stealth, you gotta hide every part of you, physically and emotionally. Got it?
- Robin: Yeah!”
“- Jack: Annie, listen to me. Over there we have a chance.
- Annie: Over there, we don't know what's over there. They could be the same kind of people over there.
- Jack: All I know is we gotta keep putting 10 steps between us and them.”
“Don't be pussy-whipped, whip that pussy.”
“Want a balloon?”
“Every guy in history who tried to pick up a girl did the good-friend thing first.”
“- Roy McAvoy: There's only one other acceptable theory about how to hit the ball.
- Dr. Molly Griswold: Oh, boy, well, I'm afraid to ask. What is it?
- Roy McAvoy: Grip it and rip it.”
“- Bruce Wayne: The bandit, in the forest in Burma, did you catch him?
- Alfred Pennyworth: Yes.
- Bruce Wayne: How?
- Alfred Pennyworth: We burned the forest down.”
“- Miles Logan: All right check this out: This is a Brigga 3300, toughest safe in the world. What's the first thing you do?
- Eddie: Drill the lock.
- Miles Logan: No! You got to check to see if it's open.
- Miles Logan: It's open!
- Eddie: Really?
- Miles Logan: Nah I'm messin' wit- I'm messing with you! They would never do that! Now Eddie, you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Lil' Pete: Hey, friend. Need any help getting her out?
- Ramon: She's not really stuck, amigo. She's just a diversion.
- Lil' Pete: She's a virgin? I'm a virgin, too... unless you count cantaloupes.
- Ramon: I believe that, but she's a diversion to keep the banker busy so that my brother has time to rob the bank.
- Lil' Pete: You're robbing...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If you cut a king, you better cut him to the quick.”
“We'll be eating nothing but Vietnamese food from now on. We don't want to be tramping through the jungles, smelling like Americans.”
“- Lancelot: Do you know how to win a sword fight?
- John: How?
- Lancelot: Be the only one with a sword!”
“Shit, we ain't robbing stagecoaches, man! We need something to set it off with.”
“- Gabe Wilson: Let's make some traps or something, like some 'Home Alone' type stuff. That way, if she comes...
- Adelaide Wilson: Tell me you did not just reference 'Home Alone'.
- Gabe Wilson: You know what I'm talking about.
- Adelaide Wilson: Gabe. They've been planning this. They have the upper hand. This is the time to run, not to be...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Hope is not a strategy.”
“Stay low to the ground, check the wind... the shadows, and wait for the perfect moment to pounce.”