Strategy quotes225 strategy quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Sugar Ray: I want somebody on him. Vera, do you have a girl?
- Vera: I've got a girl who's pussy is so good, if you threw it up in the air it would turn into sunshine.”
“I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.”
“I was the best of the best, able to shut down, control, manipulate; all basic human instincts towards one goal: The completion of my mission. But the effects of committing extreme violence on other human beings are biological and physiological. That's the price of being a warrior.”
“There are two things that are infinite: femininity and means to take advantage of it.”
“- Cole: You ever heard the story of the mouse, the lion, and the thorn?
- Mills: Yeah?
- Cole: There you go, then. In case we ever see that primate again.
- Mills: You do know that story is about a mouse becoming friends with the lion after taking the thorn out of his paw though, right?
- Cole: No it's not. The mouse kills the lion with the thorn.”
“- Batman: Lesson number three. When going stealth, you gotta hide every part of you, physically and emotionally. Got it?
- Robin: Yeah!”
“- Jack: Annie, listen to me. Over there we have a chance.
- Annie: Over there, we don't know what's over there. They could be the same kind of people over there.
- Jack: All I know is we gotta keep putting 10 steps between us and them.”
“Don't be pussy-whipped, whip that pussy.”
“Want a balloon?”
“Every guy in history who tried to pick up a girl did the good-friend thing first.”
“- Roy McAvoy: There's only one other acceptable theory about how to hit the ball.
- Dr. Molly Griswold: Oh, boy, well, I'm afraid to ask. What is it?
- Roy McAvoy: Grip it and rip it.”
“- Bruce Wayne: The bandit, in the forest in Burma, did you catch him?
- Alfred Pennyworth: Yes.
- Bruce Wayne: How?
- Alfred Pennyworth: We burned the forest down.”
“- Miles Logan: All right check this out: This is a Brigga 3300, toughest safe in the world. What's the first thing you do?
- Eddie: Drill the lock.
- Miles Logan: No! You got to check to see if it's open.
- Miles Logan: It's open!
- Eddie: Really?
- Miles Logan: Nah I'm messin' wit- I'm messing with you! They would never do that! Now Eddie, you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dr. Emmett Brown: Sometime today, old Biff will show up to give young Biff the Almanac. Above all, you must not interfere with that event. We must let Old Biff believe he succeeded, so that he'll leave 1955 and bring the DeLorean back to the future.
- Marty McFly: Right.
- Dr. Emmett Brown: Once Old Biff is gone, grab the Almanac anyway that...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Lil' Pete: Hey, friend. Need any help getting her out?
- Ramon: She's not really stuck, amigo. She's just a diversion.
- Lil' Pete: She's a virgin? I'm a virgin, too... unless you count cantaloupes.
- Ramon: I believe that, but she's a diversion to keep the banker busy so that my brother has time to rob the bank.
- Lil' Pete: You're robbing...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If you cut a king, you better cut him to the quick.”
“We'll be eating nothing but Vietnamese food from now on. We don't want to be tramping through the jungles, smelling like Americans.”
“- Lancelot: Do you know how to win a sword fight?
- John: How?
- Lancelot: Be the only one with a sword!”
“Shit, we ain't robbing stagecoaches, man! We need something to set it off with.”
“- Gabe Wilson: Let's make some traps or something, like some 'Home Alone' type stuff. That way, if she comes...
- Adelaide Wilson: Tell me you did not just reference 'Home Alone'.
- Gabe Wilson: You know what I'm talking about.
- Adelaide Wilson: Gabe. They've been planning this. They have the upper hand. This is the time to run, not to be...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Hope is not a strategy.”