Strategy quotes226 strategy quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Dr. Strangelove
“It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids, without the knowledge of the individual, certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.”
- From the movie: Harlem Nights
“- Sugar Ray: I want somebody on him. Vera, do you have a girl?
- Vera: I've got a girl who's pussy is so good, if you threw it up in the air it would turn into sunshine.”
- From the movie: The Ballad of Buster Scruggs
“I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.”
- From the movie: Triple Frontier
“I was the best of the best, able to shut down, control, manipulate; all basic human instincts towards one goal: The completion of my mission. But the effects of committing extreme violence on other human beings are biological and physiological. That's the price of being a warrior.”
- From the movie: La Femme Nikita
“There are two things that are infinite: femininity and means to take advantage of it.”
- From the movie: Kong: Skull Island
“- Cole: You ever heard the story of the mouse, the lion, and the thorn?
- Mills: Yeah?
- Cole: There you go, then. In case we ever see that primate again.
- Mills: You do know that story is about a mouse becoming friends with the lion after taking the thorn out of his paw though, right?
- Cole: No it's not. The mouse kills the lion with the thorn.”
- From the movie: The Lego Batman Movie
“- Batman: Lesson number three. When going stealth, you gotta hide every part of you, physically and emotionally. Got it?
- Robin: Yeah!”
- From the movie: No Escape
“- Jack: Annie, listen to me. Over there we have a chance.
- Annie: Over there, we don't know what's over there. They could be the same kind of people over there.
- Jack: All I know is we gotta keep putting 10 steps between us and them.”
- From the movie: Boomerang
“Don't be pussy-whipped, whip that pussy.”
- From the TV Series: It
“Want a balloon?”
- From the movie: I Still Know What You Did Last Summer
“Every guy in history who tried to pick up a girl did the good-friend thing first.”
- From the movie: Monsters, Inc.
- From the movie: Tin Cup
“- Roy McAvoy: There's only one other acceptable theory about how to hit the ball.
- Dr. Molly Griswold: Oh, boy, well, I'm afraid to ask. What is it?
- Roy McAvoy: Grip it and rip it.”
- From the movie: The Sum of All Fears
- From the movie: Batman: The Dark Knight
“- Bruce Wayne: The bandit, in the forest in Burma, did you catch him?
- Alfred Pennyworth: Yes.
- Bruce Wayne: How?
- Alfred Pennyworth: We burned the forest down.”
- From the movie: Blue Streak
“- Miles Logan: All right check this out: This is a Brigga 3300, toughest safe in the world. What's the first thing you do?
- Eddie: Drill the lock.
- Miles Logan: No! You got to check to see if it's open.
- Miles Logan: It's open!
- Eddie: Really?
- Miles Logan: Nah I'm messin' wit- I'm messing with you! They would never do that! Now Eddie, you...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Back to the Future Part II
“- Dr. Emmett Brown: Sometime today, old Biff will show up to give young Biff the Almanac. Above all, you must not interfere with that event. We must let Old Biff believe he succeeded, so that he'll leave 1955 and bring the DeLorean back to the future.
- Marty McFly: Right.
- Dr. Emmett Brown: Once Old Biff is gone, grab the Almanac anyway that...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: The Ridiculous 6
“- Lil' Pete: Hey, friend. Need any help getting her out?
- Ramon: She's not really stuck, amigo. She's just a diversion.
- Lil' Pete: She's a virgin? I'm a virgin, too... unless you count cantaloupes.
- Ramon: I believe that, but she's a diversion to keep the banker busy so that my brother has time to rob the bank.
- Lil' Pete: You're robbing...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum
“If you cut a king, you better cut him to the quick.”
- From the movie: Uncommon Valor
“We'll be eating nothing but Vietnamese food from now on. We don't want to be tramping through the jungles, smelling like Americans.”
- From the movie: First Knight
“- Lancelot: Do you know how to win a sword fight?
- John: How?
- Lancelot: Be the only one with a sword!”
- From the movie: The Shawshank Redemption
- From the movie: Set It Off
“Shit, we ain't robbing stagecoaches, man! We need something to set it off with.”
- From the movie: Crazy Rich Asians
“My mom taught me how to play. She told me mahjong would teach me important life skills: Negotiation. Strategy. Cooperation.”
- From the movie: Us
“- Gabe Wilson: Let's make some traps or something, like some 'Home Alone' type stuff. That way, if she comes...
- Adelaide Wilson: Tell me you did not just reference 'Home Alone'.
- Gabe Wilson: You know what I'm talking about.
- Adelaide Wilson: Gabe. They've been planning this. They have the upper hand. This is the time to run, not to be...” (continue)(continue reading)