Ridicule quotes28 ridicule quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Donnie Brasco
“I think I just shit my pants.”
- From the movie: A Fistful of Dollars
- From the movie: Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
“- Melissa Robinson: Ace get out of the tank.
- Ace Ventura: I just can't do it captain, I don't have the power!”
- From the movie: An American Werewolf in London
“- Jack Goodman: [describing his own funeral] Debbie Klein cried a lot. So, you know what she does? She's so grief-stricken, she runs to find solace in Mark Levine's bed.
- David Kessler: Mark… Levine?
- Jack Goodman: An asshole! Life mocks me even in death!”
- From the movie: Oz The Great And Powerful
“- Oz: You can have a nice pile of bananas.
- Finley: Oh, I see. Because I'm a monkey, I must love bananas, right? That is a vicious stereotype.
- Oz: You don't like bananas?
- Finley: Of course I love bananas, I'm a monkey. Don't be ridiculous. I just don't like you saying it.”
- From the movie: The Cat's Meow
“I'm watching how ridiculous everyone else looks, and I wonder why they don't realize it. Then I see that in fact, I too look like a fool. Yet it's so much fun that none of us can stop. If we stopped, we'd have nothing.”
- From the movie: Elizabethtown
“- Claire Colburn: Do you ever just think I'm fooling everybody?
- Drew Baylor: You have no idea.”
- From the movie: Super Mario Bros.
- From the movie: The Lion King
“What do you want me to do, dress in drag and do the hula?”
- From the movie: Shaun of the Dead
- From the movie: A Cinderella Story
- Fiona: Where are your skates? They're part of the uniform.
- Rhonda: Fiona, if I wanted to look like a clown I'd join the circus.
- Fiona: If you were part of my circus I'd have you wiping the elephant butts with a "wet one”.
- Barry: Hey Dante! My girlfriend and I caught you on the news the other night.
- Dante: No shit? And by “girlfriend" do you mean that piece of rabbit fur you rub on your dick every night?
- Barry: [laughing hysterically] Yes.
“Your shit's weak! Wizzeak!”
- From the movie: The Paper
“Wear a tie for the interview. And promise me you won't torpedo it on purpose, okay?”
- From the movie: The Court Jester
“Speak not of twigs when you look at an oak.”
- From the movie: Bridget Jones's Diary
“I don't think you're an idiot at all. I mean, there are elements of the ridiculous about you. Your mother's pretty interesting. And you really are an appallingly bad public speaker. And, um, you tend to let whatever's in your head come out of your mouth without much consideration of the consequences... But the thing is, um, what I'm trying to...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: To Catch a Thief
“- Frances Stevens: I'm in love with you.
- John Robie: Now that's a ridiculous thing to say.”
- From the movie: Thumb Wars: The Phantom Cuticle
- From the movie: Keeping the Faith
“- Indian Bartender: Um, let me get this straight. I am talking to a priest who went on a bender because his best friend, a rabbi, stole his girl.
- Father Brian Kilkenney Finn: Right.
- Indian Bartender: Thank you. I want to thank you for telling me this story.
- Father Brian Kilkenney Finn: Why?
- Indian Bartender: Because now I can retire.”
- From the movie: Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit
“There is no sun in this room, you will not get a tan. Take off those sunglasses.”
- From the movie: One Crazy Summer
- Egg Stork: Let me tell you a little story. A story about a little fat kid who everybody made fun of, and nobody liked and he had a twin brother, and everybody said he never looked like his twin brother, but he wanted to...
- Ack Ack Raymond: Egg, where you that little boy?
- Egg Stork: No! No! But I used to beat the shit out him! "Why are you... (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Smoke Signals
- From the movie: The Full Monty