Ridicule quotes28 ridicule quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I think I just shit my pants.”
“- Melissa Robinson: Ace get out of the tank.
- Ace Ventura: I just can't do it captain, I don't have the power!”
“- Jack Goodman: [describing his own funeral] Debbie Klein cried a lot. So, you know what she does? She's so grief-stricken, she runs to find solace in Mark Levine's bed.
- David Kessler: Mark… Levine?
- Jack Goodman: An asshole! Life mocks me even in death!”
“- Claire Colburn: Do you ever just think I'm fooling everybody?
- Drew Baylor: You have no idea.”
“What do you want me to do, dress in drag and do the hula?”
- Fiona: Where are your skates? They're part of the uniform.
- Rhonda: Fiona, if I wanted to look like a clown I'd join the circus.
- Fiona: If you were part of my circus I'd have you wiping the elephant butts with a "wet one”.
“Your shit's weak! Wizzeak!”
“Wear a tie for the interview. And promise me you won't torpedo it on purpose, okay?”
“Speak not of twigs when you look at an oak.”
“I don't think you're an idiot at all. I mean, there are elements of the ridiculous about you. Your mother's pretty interesting. And you really are an appallingly bad public speaker. And, um, you tend to let whatever's in your head come out of your mouth without much consideration of the consequences... But the thing is, um, what I'm trying to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Frances Stevens: I'm in love with you.
- John Robie: Now that's a ridiculous thing to say.”
“- Indian Bartender: Um, let me get this straight. I am talking to a priest who went on a bender because his best friend, a rabbi, stole his girl.
- Father Brian Kilkenney Finn: Right.
- Indian Bartender: Thank you. I want to thank you for telling me this story.
- Father Brian Kilkenney Finn: Why?
- Indian Bartender: Because now I can retire.”
“There is no sun in this room, you will not get a tan. Take off those sunglasses.”
- Egg Stork: Let me tell you a little story. A story about a little fat kid who everybody made fun of, and nobody liked and he had a twin brother, and everybody said he never looked like his twin brother, but he wanted to...
- Ack Ack Raymond: Egg, where you that little boy?
- Egg Stork: No! No! But I used to beat the shit out him! "Why are you... (continue)(continue reading)