Gentlemen quotes31 gentlemen quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Blankman
“- Darryl Walker: I have to make the world a safer place for my children.
- Kevin Walker: Your children? You've got to be with a woman first! You've got to knock some boots, man! You're a virgin.
- Darryl Walker: No, I'm a gentleman.
- Kevin Walker: Obviously this is what you need to do to work through Grandma's death.”
- From the movie: Courage Under Fire
“I'm an officer, and therefore, by proclamation, a gentleman, but don't abuse that, son. Don't get in my crosshairs, because I'll have no compunction whatsoever about getting up to my neck in yo' ass. Do you understand me?”
- From the TV Series: Bridgerton
- From the movie: Promising Young Woman
“You might be surprised to hear that gentlemen are sometimes the worst.”
- From the TV Series: Lonesome Dove
“Life in San Francisco, you see, is still just life. If you want any one thing too badly, it's likely to turn out to be a disappointment. The only healthy way to live life is to learn to like all the little everyday things, like a sip of good whiskey in the evening, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk, or a feisty gentleman like myself.”
- From the movie: The Deer Hunter
“Mikie, you're so - weird. You're always such a gentleman.”
- La trovi in Actors in real life
- From the movie: What Women Want
- From the movie: The Two Jakes
“I'm trying to be a gentleman here. Now, get on your knees, put your ass in the air, and don't move until I say to.”
- From the movie: Where Eagles Dare
“Gentlemen, see you after the war.”
- From the movie: Easy A
“- Olive: You know, the sad thing is, Evan, if you'd been a gentleman and maybe asked me out on a date, I might've said yes.
- Evan: Really? Do you wanna go out with me?
- Olive: Not now I don't, shit-dick.”
- From the movie: Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
“- Poole: You should go out, sir. London offers many amusements for a gentlemen like you, sir.
- Dr. Henry Jekyll: Yes, but gentlemen like me daren't take advantage of them, Poole. Gentlemen like me have to be very careful of what we do or say.”
- From the movie: Steel Magnolias
“He's a real gentleman! I bet he takes the dishes out of the sink before he pees in it!”
- From the movie: Urban Cowboy
“- Bud: How are you gonna get home?
- Sissy: I got a thumb, I got a middle finger!”
- From the movie: The 13th Warrior
“- Herger - Joyous: Did she finish you off or bring you back to life?
- Ahmed Ibn Fahdlan: A gentleman doesn't discuss such things.”
- From the movie: Gentleman Jim
“- Victoria Ware: Fine way for a gentleman to behave.
- James J. Corbett: Oh, darling, that gentleman stuff never fooled you, did it? I'm no gentleman.
- Victoria Ware: In that case, I'm no lady.”
- From the movie: That Thing You Do!
“- Faye Dolan: Was she a good kisser?
- Guy Patterson: Yeah.
- Faye Dolan: Yeah?
- Guy Patterson: It would be ungentlemanly of me to elaborate.
- Faye Dolan: Gentleman. I'd forgotten what you fellas looked like.”
- From the movie: Gentleman Jim
“We'll take in a few clean-cut boys from good families, and if we can't make you fighters into gentlemen, we'll try to make some gentlemen into fighters.”
- From the movie: Peter Pan
“- Pirate: Beg for your lives.
- John Darling: Sirs! My brother and I are English gentlemen. English gentlemen do not beg!
- Michael Darling: [gets on his knees] Please. Please, don't kill me!
- John Darling: [gets on his knees too] Please, don't kill me either!”
- From the movie: Trouble in Paradise
- From the movie: The Rocketeer
“- Mrs. Pye: You know my rules: no gentlemen allowed inside after 6 PM.
- Cliff: But I'm not a gentleman.
- Mrs. Pye: You're telling me.”
- From the movie: Dinner at Eight
“- Dan Packard: So, you'd make a sucker out of me?
- Kitty Packard: Well, I certainly ain't trying to make a gentleman out of you. But, I'm gonna be a lady if it kills me.”
- From the movie: Stagecoach
- From the movie: Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
“- Milly: Say something nice, Gideon.
- Gideon Pontipee: Nice night for a coon hunt.”
- From the movie: Bombshell