Gentlemen quotes29 gentlemen quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I'm an officer, and therefore, by proclamation, a gentleman, but don't abuse that, son. Don't get in my crosshairs, because I'll have no compunction whatsoever about getting up to my neck in yo' ass. Do you understand me?”
“- Darryl Walker: I have to make the world a safer place for my children.
- Kevin Walker: Your children? You've got to be with a woman first! You've got to knock some boots, man! You're a virgin.
- Darryl Walker: No, I'm a gentleman.
- Kevin Walker: Obviously this is what you need to do to work through Grandma's death.”
“Life in San Francisco, you see, is still just life. If you want any one thing too badly, it's likely to turn out to be a disappointment. The only healthy way to live life is to learn to like all the little everyday things, like a sip of good whiskey in the evening, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk, or a feisty gentleman like myself.”
“Mikie, you're so - weird. You're always such a gentleman.”
“I'm trying to be a gentleman here. Now, get on your knees, put your ass in the air, and don't move until I say to.”
“Gentlemen, see you after the war.”
“- Olive: You know, the sad thing is, Evan, if you'd been a gentleman and maybe asked me out on a date, I might've said yes.
- Evan: Really? Do you wanna go out with me?
- Olive: Not now I don't, shit-dick.”
“- Poole: You should go out, sir. London offers many amusements for a gentlemen like you, sir.
- Dr. Henry Jekyll: Yes, but gentlemen like me daren't take advantage of them, Poole. Gentlemen like me have to be very careful of what we do or say.”
“He's a real gentleman! I bet he takes the dishes out of the sink before he pees in it!”
“- Bud: How are you gonna get home?
- Sissy: I got a thumb, I got a middle finger!”
“- Herger - Joyous: Did she finish you off or bring you back to life?
- Ahmed Ibn Fahdlan: A gentleman doesn't discuss such things.”
“- Victoria Ware: Fine way for a gentleman to behave.
- James J. Corbett: Oh, darling, that gentleman stuff never fooled you, did it? I'm no gentleman.
- Victoria Ware: In that case, I'm no lady.”
“- Faye Dolan: Was she a good kisser?
- Guy Patterson: Yeah.
- Faye Dolan: Yeah?
- Guy Patterson: It would be ungentlemanly of me to elaborate.
- Faye Dolan: Gentleman. I'd forgotten what you fellas looked like.”
“We'll take in a few clean-cut boys from good families, and if we can't make you fighters into gentlemen, we'll try to make some gentlemen into fighters.”
“- Pirate: Beg for your lives.
- John Darling: Sirs! My brother and I are English gentlemen. English gentlemen do not beg!
- Michael Darling: [gets on his knees] Please. Please, don't kill me!
- John Darling: [gets on his knees too] Please, don't kill me either!”
“- Mrs. Pye: You know my rules: no gentlemen allowed inside after 6 PM.
- Cliff: But I'm not a gentleman.
- Mrs. Pye: You're telling me.”
“- Dan Packard: So, you'd make a sucker out of me?
- Kitty Packard: Well, I certainly ain't trying to make a gentleman out of you. But, I'm gonna be a lady if it kills me.”
“- Milly: Say something nice, Gideon.
- Gideon Pontipee: Nice night for a coon hunt.”
“These days gentlemen are an endangered species. Unlike bloody drag queens who just keep breeding like rabbits.”
“- Han Sing: I can't hit a girl.
- Trish: Look, I don't know how it is in China, but in America if a girl is kicking your ass you do not have to be a gentleman.”