Jeffrey Tambor quotes
“- Tom Manning: Hey, fish stick. Don't touch anything.
- Abe Sapien: I need to touch it to see.
- Tom Manning: See what?
- Abe Sapien: Past, future. Whatever this object holds.”
“- Herman Katzenback: Now you listen to me, Junior, don't you think that I don't know what's going on, because I do know, and now you know that I know.
- Walt Whalen, Jr.: Listen, I don't know what you know that I know, but I do know that you don't know what you think you know.
- Herman Katzenback: Oh no?
- Walt Whalen, Jr.: No.”
“It's nice to do rehearsals. But it's with an audience that you get to love it!”
“That's comedy. It's never the line itself.”
“When you do a stinker, you learn how to act. ”
“- Bruce Cutler: She shot herself.
- Linda Kenney Baden: You bet she did!
- Bruce Cutler: Why?
- Linda Kenney Baden: Not our problem anymore.”
“- Sid: You're my best friend but Alan why would you buy a giraffe?
- Alan: I always wanted one! Could feed him from my tree house. Besides they remind me a lot of myself.
- Sid: In what way?
- Alan: They're majestic. Pensive and tall.”
“Remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That shit'll come back with you.”
“- King Neptune: This crown does more than cover a slightly receding hairline. It entitles the wearer to rule the sea. One day, you will wear this crown.
- Mindy: I'm going to be bald?
- King Neptune: Thinning! Anyway, the point is, you won't wear it until you learn to rule with an iron fist, like your father.”
“- Dr. Fish: I have to interpret why the dog is whining. He can't tell me.
- Lucky: What's to tell? There's a thermometer! It's in my butt!”
“- Grinch: I am the Grinch that stole Christmas... and I'm sorry.
- Grinch: Aren't you going to cuff me? Put me in a choke hole? Blind me with pepper spray?
- Mayor Augustus Maywho: You heard him, Officer. He admitted it. I'd go with the pepper spray.
- Officer Wholihan: Yes, I heard him all right. He said he was sorry.”
“- Tom Manning: I like the way he takes charge. He's efficient, and precise.
- Liz Sherman: Add resistant to that and you got yourself a new watch.”
“- Marge, the Real Estate Broker: Do you have children?
- Waldemar: As often as we can.”
“If you weren't immortal, you'd kill yourself.”
“- Jinx: [talking about the lay-off] Your not exactly walking out of here empty handed, You got your pension and I'll give you this months gas money.
- Larry: There's only one more thing I want.
- Jinx: What?
- Larry: Disability!
- Jinx: [Jinx goes to window and tries to open it and jump out but is grabbed by Jack]
- Jinx: Hey keep that sense of...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Healy: Does he bite?
- Sully: A little bit. Get in.”
“He doesn't like you. He's dead. He doesn't like anything anymore... he's void of opinion. That man survived the death camps of Nazi Germany only to eventually succumb to an evening with you.”