Jeffrey Tambor quotes
“- Tom Manning: Hey, fish stick. Don't touch anything.
- Abe Sapien: I need to touch it to see.
- Tom Manning: See what?
- Abe Sapien: Past, future. Whatever this object holds.”
“- Herman Katzenback: Now you listen to me, Junior, don't you think that I don't know what's going on, because I do know, and now you know that I know.
- Walt Whalen, Jr.: Listen, I don't know what you know that I know, but I do know that you don't know what you think you know.
- Herman Katzenback: Oh no?
- Walt Whalen, Jr.: No.”
“It's nice to do rehearsals. But it's with an audience that you get to love it!”
“That's comedy. It's never the line itself.”
“When you do a stinker, you learn how to act. ”
“- Bruce Cutler: She shot herself.
- Linda Kenney Baden: You bet she did!
- Bruce Cutler: Why?
- Linda Kenney Baden: Not our problem anymore.”
“- Sid: You're my best friend but Alan why would you buy a giraffe?
- Alan: I always wanted one! Could feed him from my tree house. Besides they remind me a lot of myself.
- Sid: In what way?
- Alan: They're majestic. Pensive and tall.”
“Remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That shit'll come back with you.”
“- King Neptune: This crown does more than cover a slightly receding hairline. It entitles the wearer to rule the sea. One day, you will wear this crown.
- Mindy: I'm going to be bald?
- King Neptune: Thinning! Anyway, the point is, you won't wear it until you learn to rule with an iron fist, like your father.”
“- Dr. Fish: I have to interpret why the dog is whining. He can't tell me.
- Lucky: What's to tell? There's a thermometer! It's in my butt!”
“- Grinch: I am the Grinch that stole Christmas... and I'm sorry.
- Grinch: Aren't you going to cuff me? Put me in a choke hole? Blind me with pepper spray?
- Mayor Augustus Maywho: You heard him, Officer. He admitted it. I'd go with the pepper spray.
- Officer Wholihan: Yes, I heard him all right. He said he was sorry.”
“- Tom Manning: I like the way he takes charge. He's efficient, and precise.
- Liz Sherman: Add resistant to that and you got yourself a new watch.”
“- Marge, the Real Estate Broker: Do you have children?
- Waldemar: As often as we can.”
“If you weren't immortal, you'd kill yourself.”
“- Jinx: [talking about the lay-off] Your not exactly walking out of here empty handed, You got your pension and I'll give you this months gas money.
- Larry: There's only one more thing I want.
- Jinx: What?
- Larry: Disability!
- Jinx: [Jinx goes to window and tries to open it and jump out but is grabbed by Jack]
- Jinx: Hey keep that sense of...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Healy: Does he bite?
- Sully: A little bit. Get in.”