Heroes quotes292 heroes quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I am interested in failures — the homosexual genius, the suicidal genius, the fantasist genius, all these people are heroes to me.”
“There's something so accessible about heroes who have faults.”
“- Reese: They're trying to kill me!
- Lt. James Gordon: Well, maybe Batman will save you.”
“- Bruce Wayne: You know that day that you once told me about, when Gotham would no longer need Batman? It's coming.
- Rachel Dawes: Bruce. You can't ask me to wait for that.
- Bruce Wayne: It's happening now. Harvey is that hero. He locked up half of the city's criminals, and he did it without wearing a mask. Gotham needs a hero with a face.”
“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.”
“- Spider-Man: I'm not like you. You're a murderer.
- Green Goblin: Well, to each his own. I chose my path, you chose the way of the hero. And they found you amusing for a while, the people of this city. But the one thing they love more than a hero is to see a herofail, fall, die trying. In spite of everything you've done for them, eventually...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I ask you to kill Superman, and you're telling me you couldn't even do that one, simple thing.”
“Where there is heroism there will always be hope.”
We had a saying in the Core, “Save one life, and you’re a hero. Save 100 lives, well then, you’re a nurse.
“When I was a kid my brother and I used to pretend we were heroes with swords. We were the only ones who could save the day. but perhaps we set the bar a little bit high. Maybe we were just regular people, the ones who get saved.”
“- Josephine Chesterfield: What do men want?
- Penny Rust: Boobs.
- Josephine Chesterfield: No.
- Penny Rust: Back door. Front door. Pegging, or like a threesome. What is it? What’s the answer?
- Josephine Chesterfield: They want to be heroes. There is nothing more compelling to a man than a vulnerable woman.”
“My favourite superhero? I have a soft spot for Batman, because he doesn't have any super powers - he's just a person. And he's pretty dark.”
“My heroes were all in the theatre.”
“It is so important for girls and boys to have a female, strong superhero to look up to.”
“Once you play a superhero, is there any way back again? Once you're a superhero, it's just crazy.”