Heroes quotes290 heroes quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I am interested in failures — the homosexual genius, the suicidal genius, the fantasist genius, all these people are heroes to me.”
“There's something so accessible about heroes who have faults.”
“- Reese: They're trying to kill me!
- Lt. James Gordon: Well, maybe Batman will save you.”
“- Bruce Wayne: You know that day that you once told me about, when Gotham would no longer need Batman? It's coming.
- Rachel Dawes: Bruce. You can't ask me to wait for that.
- Bruce Wayne: It's happening now. Harvey is that hero. He locked up half of the city's criminals, and he did it without wearing a mask. Gotham needs a hero with a face.”
“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.”
“- Spider-Man: I'm not like you. You're a murderer.
- Green Goblin: Well, to each his own. I chose my path, you chose the way of the hero. And they found you amusing for a while, the people of this city. But the one thing they love more than a hero is to see a herofail, fall, die trying. In spite of everything you've done for them, eventually...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I ask you to kill Superman, and you're telling me you couldn't even do that one, simple thing.”
“- Josephine Chesterfield: What do men want?
- Penny Rust: Boobs.
- Josephine Chesterfield: No.
- Penny Rust: Back door. Front door. Pegging, or like a threesome. What is it? What’s the answer?
- Josephine Chesterfield: They want to be heroes. There is nothing more compelling to a man than a vulnerable woman.”
“My favourite superhero? I have a soft spot for Batman, because he doesn't have any super powers - he's just a person. And he's pretty dark.”
“- Dashiell 'Dash' Parr: Wait, I thought you renounced superheroes.
- Violet Parr: Well, I renounce my renouncement!”
“- Violet Parr: Boys are jerks and superheroes suck.
- Bob Parr: Good morning!”
“My heroes were all in the theatre.”
“It is so important for girls and boys to have a female, strong superhero to look up to.”
“Once you play a superhero, is there any way back again? Once you're a superhero, it's just crazy.”
“- Karen: Judging from the things you and other folks have written about him, your dad must be quite a guy.
- Walter Jr.: Yeah, he is. He's the best.
- Karen: You don't want to lose him, do you, Walter?
- Walter Jr. None of us do. We love him.
- Karen: He's a good man, isn't he?
- Walter Jr.: Absolutely. Ask anyone, anybody. He's a great father,...” (continue)(continue reading)