“- Kelsey Jordan: Go ahead and explain it to us.
- Ralph: Well, I... Uh, I know it's about making babies. And I know it takes a man and a woman to make it work right. And that they both have to go into a room. And they both take their shirts off.
- Milton Fishman: No! No, no, no. The man doesn't have to take his shirt off. Just the woman!”
All actors – Daniel Stern, Jon Polito, Brad Sullivan, Ann Dowd, Anthony Heald, Tom Wood, Blake Bashoff, Corey Carrier, Michael Galeota, Max Goldblatt, Ari Greenberg, Janna Michaelsshow all
“Bushwhacked” Quotes 10 quotes
“- Gordy: My mom says the guy who's taking us has hiked all over the world.
- Barnhill: I'm sure he won't be half as good as the guy me and my dad had on our trip to the Serengeti.
- Ralph: Barnhill, if you're dad is so friggin' cool, then why isn't he our scout leader?
- Barnhill: Oh yeah. Spies have a lot of time for the scouts.”
“- Max Grabelski: Alright! Knock it off! What is that? We run and dance and sing and play?
- Gordy: My mom kinda wrote the words.
- Max Grabelski: Well they suck! Okay?”
“Let me see. I bet you've never seen anything like this before, huh, Barnhill. You probably don't even know about the birds and the bees, you butthead.”
“- Milton Fishman: Spider. Spider. Spider!
- Max Grabelski: What?
- Milton Fishman: How come your nick name's Spider?
- Max Grabelski: Because I once killed a kid who called me Spider, one time too many!
- Milton Fishman: Yeah, but how could he call you Spider one time too many if your nick name wasn't already Spider?”
“- Milton Fishman: Well guys, we gotta start a fire. Better start looking for pinecones.
- Max Grabelski: Pinecones?
- Milton Fishman: It says in the manual, whenever your camp is surrounded by green wood, always use pinecones to start your fire.
- Max Grabelski: If the manual told you to stick your wiener in a light-socket, would you do it?”
“I teach my kids to hunt down the goodness in life.”
“You might say I'm the thin khaki line between morality and depravity.”