“Just You and Me, Kid” quotes(1979)
All actors – George Burns, Brooke Shields, Lorraine Gary, Ray Bolger, Leon Ames, Carl Ballantine, Keye Luke, John Schuck, Nicolas Coster, Andrea Howard, William Russ, Christopher Knightshow all
“Just You and Me, Kid” Quotes 5 quotes
“- Dr. Nancy Faulkner: Do you have another doctor?
- Bill: I gave them up when I decided to try for old age.”
“- Bill: Running away from home?
- Kate: I'm an orphan.
- Bill: What happened to your folks?
- Kate: They died. Went down with a boat. Sank. Forget the name of it. Big boat.
- Bill: Titanic?
- Kate: Yeah, that's it!
- Bill: Then your parents died 63 years before you were born!
- Kate: Which is why I hardly knew them.”
“- Doctor Device: Now, we'll let you down, if you promise never to tell how we do this.
- Kate: Ok. But, how do you do it?”
“- Box Boy: How come I never heard of Max Wellington?
- Bill: Maybe because he was great. You never really remember anyone who was great. It's a sad fact of life, Joe. The truly great not only go unremembered, they seldom get hired. It's the mediocre talent that gets all the work. Nobody expects anything from them, and they're never...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Memories don't belong in drawers.”