Debt quotes55 debt quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Alfredo Berlinghieri, you, and all parasites, will pay the bill for the Fascist revolution. And the bill will not be cheap. The bill will not be cheap. Everybody will pay! Everybody, rich and poor, gentry and peasant, they will pay with money and land and bread and cows and cheese and blood and shit!”
“Payback's a dish better served cold.”
“- Bowery King: Oh, and remember... you owe me.
- John Wick: You don't want me owing you.”
“- Nala: Simba, you owe him your daughter's life.
- Zazu: Yes, sire. Clearly we are in his debt and royal protocol demands that all debts be paid. Though in this case, you might want to make an exception.”
“- Rachael: What if I go north? Disappear. Would you come after me? Hunt me?
- Rick Deckard: No... No, I wouldn't. I owe you one... But somebody would.”
“You know, the world owes you much, kid. Even if we don't take another step.”
“- Seltz: Sir, what about our friend Coontz?
- Paul McDaggett: Well, if we'd let him live, we'd have to have paid him.”
“- Peter McCallister: Hi.
- Harry: Hi. Are you Mr. McCallister?
- Peter McCallister: Yeah.
- Harry: The Mr. McCallister who lives here?
- Peter McCallister: Yes.
- Pizza Boy: Oh, good, because somebody owes me $122.50.”
“Never welsh on a bet.”
“You know, I got it all figured out... Navy owes me 40 years back pay.”
“That's one thing I've learned about clients. Dead ones don't pay their bills.”
Those persons whose names were called, and whom are standing, the university has instructed me to inform you that your financial bill as of yet has not been paid. You may leave and settle your debts. However, you may not return to this course until you have done so. There are "no" handouts in the free world. And appropriately, none in my course.... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Jimmy Dell: I think you'll find that if what you've done for them is as valuable as you say it is, if they are indebted to you morally but not legally, my experience is they will give you nothing, and they will begin to act cruelly toward you.
- Joe Ross: Why?
- Jimmy Dell: To suppress their guilt.”
“Good thing I didn't flatline. My 350-pound babysitter would be chasing me for the half-eaten pastrami sandwich I stole from her.”
“- Eddie: You're in debt? What kind of debt?
- Lila: You know, the kind where you owe a lot of money to people.”
“- Spenser: What do you know about credit cards?
- Hawk: I know once you get one, you're in debt for the rest of your life.
- Spenser: What about fake ones?
- Hawk: They are all based in illusion.”
“- Deliverance Bodine: You owe me...
- Malik Brody: I owe you what?
- Deliverance Bodine: Entertainment, chocolate boy wonder!”